So shes interested, what now?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BurtonSnow, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Ok so I asked my brother about his ex gfs friend. He asked why and just said idk she intrest me, and my bro being a good wing man talked to her (without me even knowing) and pretty much gave her my number. She shoots me a text asking why my brother was saying that to her. I jsut kept blowing it off as long as possible til the next morning actually. Obviously i thought she was cute, so I just said idk why he told you to, probably because I told him u intrest me earlier in the day.

Hit it off pretty well from there for only talking for one day. I just simply acted intrested in her. Not necessesarily flirt, but just getting into her skin figuring out what she does. Turns out shes pretty much a badass, she smokes, rides fourwheelers, dirtbikes, and eventually wants to try out a motorcycle. She told me about all her accidents, and I shared mine. I then asked if she ever rode a motorcycle. She said ya a crotch rocket one time. I asked if it changed her life, as it changed mine. She said Ohhh ya it did! I then explain my motorcycle is a crotch rocket and its always cool to have a passenger ;). She replies back with just an Ohhh:)

At this point i felt like i was texting to much so I just stopped after that and if she doesn't say anything to me ill just wait til tmrw morning.

If anyone has read my previous post recently I just got into this whole hitting on girls through text haha. Its just so easy avoids ackwordness in the "getting to know" phase imo.

But I think this girl seems decently interested. Hard to tell this early but her opening up to me seems like a good sign. I just don't get what to do next.

Im just so used to highschool where I just like knew every girl and I was feeling them it was pretty simple to get around them and talk to them.

2. ask her if shes down to kick it.
    set a date.
    get it poppin'.

if she aint with it, on to the next one.

3. Personally, I hate only talking via text message with a guy that I'm interested in, because it's a really impersonal, artificial means of communication... it's really not a good way to get to know someone. Face to face is much better.

But it's real easy to get sucked into the texting thing.

Maybe you guys should hang out one-on-one in real life, if you haven't already, and if she's interested.

4. Its just hard to get together during the week for me. We see each other around at school, but honestly we've been talking around for 2 days. She looks at me and looks away to her friends. I just said hey, she said hey back and kept walking and her and her friend were giggling.

Now last time I had a girl giggling once I passed and can't hold eye contact with me seems interested. But what do I know...

5. weekend buddy.