so scared :|

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by P0t-h34d-4-LIF3, Feb 26, 2010.

1. so when i lived in cornwall i was they type of girl who would walk anywhere, anytime, whether it was 2am or 5pm, summer or winter, without a care in the world. i even admit i was stupidly careless, i mean, being a girl walking around fucked up through the most ghetto part of the city is a little risky. but anyway, almost a year ago now i've been living out of town, with no car or ride, lost my job a few months ago, finished school, so i've been in the house literally 24/7, except in the car to town and directly inside somewhere like the mall or something. lately i've been making sure to get to town and spend some time with my friends, and i notice that even when i am with friends, even if it's not dark, i get scared of everything, like cars driving by too slow, people walking by, etc. i keep convincing myself (not on purpose) that i'm gonna get jumped or picked up and raped or something when i see them and feel intense fear, it sucks:( even the sound of the wind outside my room at night scares me, and i can't sleep with my bedroom door unlocked or anything just in fear that somebody will come in when i'm sleeping and take me or worse:S any ideas why this is or how to get rid of it?:(