so scared

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Daggermouth, Feb 22, 2009.

1. dude, spiders eat other harmful bugs. let it be. better yet, put the spider in your grow room (if you have one).
    in my house, any spider gets a free pass and a lifetime in my mj patch.

2. So thats what those white strings are that sometimes comes off my weed.

Might not be, but hey it makes sense right?

3. if you grow then maybe ;)

4. No you have no idea though..that motherfucker was scary looking. I was paranoid as hell for like a half hour after that.

Whatever, I slept in my bed last night and I'm over it. But still...I bet the fucker is waiting in my room for the perfect time to freak me out again.

5. ive had an experience similar to this. back in my old apartment, right after i moved in, i saw a tarantula just chilln on on the floor in the bedroom. i went into the bathroom to get an implement to trap or kill it, and when i came back it was gone. never saw it again. i didnt sleep in that room after that.

6. lol hahaha.

dont forget tonight when your sleeping....hes watching you...waiting for the right moment to strike..and when you least expect it that mother fucker will be crawling up your neck

i would find that if i were you...good luck bro

7. set your motherfucking room on fire.
    how on the good earth could you find a tarantula randomly wandering an urban environment?...

8. more like suburban. and near a lake.

9. most apartments are in urban environments, so i assumed. sorry lol
    but even then, i don't think tarantulas would randomly be roaming apartment buildings

10. just imagine waking in up in bed to it biting your toes under the cover:(

11. ....it was just a tarantula, i dont think you have to go to the amazon to find them. i say this because i saw one in my apartment,

12. Find him and get him high. And then he will bring his spider bitch's over and blaze all the time. Thus you never having to be scared again. : ]

13. It probably watching you right now...just waiting to get its revenge at any possible moment and strike!

14. SET YOUR WHOLE HOUSE ON FIRE AHHH luls