so sad..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fckyeahh, Jan 7, 2009.

1. So about 10 minutes ago, I had to bribe my mom not to tell my dad that I smoke weed. I told her that I was quitting and I had to give her two of my bowls to basically prove it. I have three, but one's not mine so I didn't give her that one and told her why. What makes me mad is I know she's going to use them.
    Fuck that.

2. WTF? So your moms a snitch and she smokes weed? LOL gold digger. Tell that bitch to go buy her own.

3. Man your avatar is cracking me up. LOL smiling elephant ^_~

Is that acid paper?

4. that's fucked up...

5. Yeah, she's a huge stoner..but she's usually not that bad about telling on me. She just didn't want to have my dad mad at her if he found out that she knew and didn't tell him.
    But one time she found my shit when i left my bag at home and I came home really quick and she came inside and had been smoking out of my bowl. Then she started lecturing me and then she starting interrogating me about the damn bowl, then gave it back pretending like she didn't smoke out of it..because it wasn't hot and it didn't have her shit still in it or anything.
    Always trying to steal my bowl. Damn.

thank youu :)
    I just found it one day on my computer from where I was stoned and found it online and then saved it. haha.

6. ha, well at least she left ya a couple of hits :cool:

7. i feel your pain. my mom smokes and the only time i get a phone call from the woman is when she wants to buy a joint off me and then she makes me swear to secrecy because pot is badd!!!!

parents are such fucking hypocrites.

8. that sucks man =[ gl with retreiving your bowls

~ninja jei:mad:

ps.ima ninja perhaps i could be of some assistance?

9. Thats ridiculous, I'd just let her tell your dad, it's better than her blackmailing you for weed...

10. Let her tell your dad. He will get over it and it will all be better.

11. so truee.

and if she tells my dad, then he'll take away my car. and i need that for work and class..so that'd be bad.:(