So refreshing

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kanye, Apr 1, 2009.

1. okay the other night i got blazed, and i was real thirsty, but i reeeally didnt want water.

so i decided to attempt to make my own ice tea....and oh my green it was sooooo good!

all i did was boil the water to hot, not really really hot.
    dissolve three black tea bags in it. pour out half the water and replace that with cold water.
    put about two table spoons of sugar, lots of ice.

and heres the key...a SPLASH, nottt to much, just a splash of orange juice.

my herb loving internet friends, this was the best drink ive tasted while cotton mouthed to the core.
    wow it was good, try it. if it sucks i apoligise lol but i thought it was awesome:hello:

2. Its just crzy how you get a fukin craving for a certain drink. the other day, i was convinced that i needed a lg dr pepper from mcdonalds. it had to be mc donalds dr pepper

3. the syrupy goodness that is mcdonalds soda's.

love it. in australia we dont get dr pepper at maccas or even at any supermarkets its so sad, so i have to travel like half an hour just to buy my dr pepper...always worth it.

4. That sounds really, really, really good. Really. Also, you should try an Arnold Palmer sometime. 50% black tea, 50% lemonade, over ice, no sugar needed (unless you're badass enough to make your own lemonade). It's DELICIOUS, and really easy to chug when you got the cottonmouth :)