Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So really, why do you smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SRHtoker570, Feb 18, 2009.

1. ^ Yes. I sometimes get that feeling where I'm like the library of the universe. Everything there is to know is printed myself somwhere.

2. I smoke weed cause its like the flesh of the gods.Wooooooooo

3. same as me haha i think i know everything its like i know wat a person is about haha :smoking:

4. For all sorts of reason, but mainly cause I am in love :love:

5. Do you ever sesh with someone and form a bond so close that you feel you can see everything they know?

Like you can communicate with their thoughts and shit?

I dunno manybe I just way tooo ripped to make sence righnow? :p

6. I started smoking because of stomach pains.
    And I continue to smoke because of stomach pains. =/

7. #87 streetFarmacist, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    I smoke weed because my friends just arent funny

lol nah jp, but theres pleanty of reasons. I like getting high and it makes seriously any activity better, even just sitting on the couch by yourself not doing anything at all.

But if I ever fuck myself up somehow, like I broke my knuckle a couple weeks ago, and it was killing me so I would just smoke some bud and it would go away. It heeled up in like 3 days. I find myself smoking when I feel nauseous or cant fall asleep in the middle of the night.

I have Celiac Disease (google it) which is basically an intolerance to wheat gluten which is in wheat rye and barley, so im skinny as all hell and smoking of course increases my appetite. I outeat everyone at the dinner table. Though I still eat wheat and stuff I shouldn't, but maybe one day when I go on the proper diet I'll definitely be using mj to my advantage.

It's almost pathetic how beneficial mj really is and the government just turns the other way towards it.

But smoking has definitely killed my intellectual abilities and all motivation, though I've always ahd problems with that since I was younger. So I don't know. Maybe Joe Rogan is right, the people that use marijuana and drop out of school and shit, that was just their fate and there's nothing they couldve done to prevent that.

rantrantrant but I definitely know where you guys are coming form when you think you can read people like a book. It's like you can see right through them, it's pretty wierd sometimes.

8. like i say weed doesnt make me do things i make myself do things weed just makes those things better.. i smoke to relax after school lets my ease my mind and lose hold of all seriousness for a couple hours, it lets me write more creatively and think more creatively. it opened up my mind and taught me that you cant take life too seriously or you will lose all happiness in small things, and too not over react to things that arent a big deal, im usually too stoned to care about the small stuff, my brain is paying more attention to whats fun in life

9. I smoke weed because being high is 5x better than not being high.
    I reflect on my life a lot, n see how I've changed and become a better person.
    I think mary j has a lot to do with who I've become; and that's a good thing.

10. Yoooo right on... The other day i sat out with a big fat pinecone of black widow on my hand and was just lookin at it, tryin to find all the little like orange caverns and stuff... smelled so great.

11. #91 abnormldood, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    I think most of us smoke pot for very similar reasons. It's a life-altering plant, and not in a bad way. I used to be the paranoid person who couldn't sit still at all. I've been diagnosed with ADHD, Bipolar Disorder and several social disorders. It has helped me with my personality and assertiveness tremendously. Until smoking pot, I was the kid who always was in the back of the class moping around and talked to nobody. Within weeks of smoking, some of my best friends were jocks, rockers, popular kids, etc. Only pot can work a miracle that quickly. It helps you find inner peace within yourself, whether you realize it or not. I think those "Anti-Drug" commercials should stop lying to the world and let people know that it's okay to try it spiritually, at least in a way to find yourself. Being surrounded in such a convoluted world, it's difficult to sit down and see what's right for you, instead of what the propaganda tells us what's right.

12. So for out of all those people who answered, and many many reasons to smoke, anyone pos rep me? lol i just noticed this is a permanant thread now, i knew it was a good idea.

13. i smoke weed because it is better tasting than tobacco.

and i smoke weed because it is better for me than tobacco.

and i smoke weed because it has more of a point to it than tobacco.

no offense to any cigarette smokers, i just like to stick with mary jane.

14. u put it so well

i smoke because it relaxes me, i only do it when my homeworks done, and im in a safe environment.

i like to just kick back wit friends and be blessed with my girl mj

15. So for out of all those people who answered, and many many reasons to smoke, anyone pos rep me? lol i just noticed this is a permanant thread now, i knew it was a good idea. But im going to give the best reason to my man above me right here abnormal because its def effected his life for the better, he can live his life like a normal person and not be oppressed by what the fuck people think is "normal" these days. When i hear "war on drugs" and "Marijuana,Canabis,etc." in one sentence it makes me sick to think that they'd find these perfectlly normal, law abiding, citizens and grip them up like a fuckin criminal for having a quarterback of some greens for his or her own use...Lately ive been thinkin somebody needs to grip up some politicians and shake them the fuck down, over $3,000,000,000,000 trillion (had to show you's how many 0's theyre are in a trillion) in government spending without any reperations to the people who actually pay for this garbage. 74 million insurance policies under AIG and you what? you cant pay them out when homes foreclose? You need your 4th bailout? hmmm i believe somewhere in the BEGINING of the constitution it says we THE PEOPLE have the power to overthrow the government if we see it has become too powerful. These people will sit here and tell us how to live our fuckin lives and have their pawns i.e. cops try and shake you or me down for smokin some pot and trying to unwind from your day...pshhh plz im 20 and i can tell you more about things that matter, like how to grow a plant, how to measure two pieces of wood, how to fix a car, or even how to keep YOUR kid away from harmful drugs. Not how to write policies that make 30 rich people happy and disreguard the people who elected you or even poll an opinon on the legislature at hand, if the time to change has come then i think Mr.Obama should really look into the de-criminalization of marijuana and look into the distribution. Taxes of course but why would they even look into it if it didnt have a government kick back? If they could realize that they can make quite a large sum of money on this, now i know some people would still grow their own but for people who cant, now where would you go? Sketchy dealer who has unpredictable bags? OOOOOr would you go to the Canabis Store and buy a gram of offical white widdow from the government for $20 a gram $50 for an 1/8 and $100 for a half...Now come on they can even employ people who are currentlly jobless and who KNOW how to grow pot, its as easy as looking at this forum and finding guys like oldskool and finding some real good growers and employing them at a good rate. Come on, its a fact 0 americans die every year from smoking pot...think about it man, EXPAND YOUR MIND GETTING HIGH HELPS TO DO THAT! Peace bros sorry for the rant, you know whats up :smoking:

16. i completely agree

17. Thank you, and once again a stoner isnt a retard, they can also use the mind expansion to analyze politics, which is my interest lately bc i believe in 12212012.(12-21-2012)

18. To make boring stuff exciting, like hanging out with my friends, ha!

19. I usually never smoke anything else than skunk (or plain sativa pot, though I've never been able to get any) if it's everyday use. If I'm chillin with my friends, hash and indica is okay, though we only smoke it because this stubborn friend of mine keeps saying that you can't get high off indica and indica is only used for hemp etc. etc. and I've tried to convince him that the plants he's been growing isn't sativa, cause there's NO WAY you could grow sativa OUTSIDE in Denmark. But he just won't listen, so we always end up smoking indica or hash (which has the same effect).

Anyway, I smoke sativa because I like what it does to my brain. I was as lucky as to have a day off today so yesterday I smoked some skunk, slightly mixed with hash and went nuts playing music and stuff and this is first time I smoke skunk after a long period of hash. In my hash period, when I woke up in the morning I felt dumb as hell. The whole day I'd be unable to focus or concentrate, like my brain had stopped working. When I woke up this morning, after a night of skunk I got the effect I have missed. The first thing I did was trying to figure out what 59*3 is and I figured that out in a matter of seconds and I really suck at math and I'd normally just give up and use a calculator in such cases.

Sorry, it turned out to be quite a long story, but that's the best way I can explain why I smoke :smoking:

20. generally i smoke weed to get out of this reality we call life....were all gunna have the same ending....so why not enjoy it. i think it helps me to be healthy because all i do is drink water....and i just overall love weed and everything that is associated with it.....its also used as an access card to womens pants