Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So really, why do you smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SRHtoker570, Feb 18, 2009.

1. +reppp

2. For me it started as something to do as a high school kid who wanted to be rebellious. Then I realized how much I enjoyed it, and how mistaken I was before to think it was "wrong." I've only been smoking for a year and half, but in that time my relationship with bud has changed a lot. I still smoke just because it's fun, but after becoming informed on it, mostly through this site, my viewpoint has changed a lot. I've been doing absolutely nothing but working for the past week, and the light at the end of the tunnel has been smoking up this weekend and just relaxing. Can't wait.

3. i smoke cuz... why not, its da best!!!!:D...:smoke:

4. life is to short to be anything but happy.

smoking the herb helps me live up to that.:D

5. i smoke b/c im not depressed when i am. i know it's weak but beter than day to day stress and its makes a party hella fun

6. To get high, why else?

7. i smoke to help me do the school work that needs to be done. also im an insomniac and ive been on way too many sleep aids and a nice indica just hits the spot. works better than any other sleep aid ive tried. plus it helps me when im stressed out. oh and one more thing, i get migraine headaches and the meds that i get prescribed for that just doesnt work as well as pot does. plus it makes sex 100 times better in my opinion

8. i started smoking cus i have horrible chronic pain. i could not get any school work done at all and it made school its self hell. now im on it to keep me functioning and because it just helps me connect with others!

P.S
    the hight is great too :)

9. First and foremost, to get high. Other reasons: to get rid of boredom, relieve stress, pain management, sensitivity enhancement, anxiety suppressor (certain strains only)........I'm sure there's more but I'm high now and can't think.

10. I smoke because I find that weed is like miracle grow for your mind. The journey of self discovery and congruency is long and treacherous, but weed is the sun guiding your way. Weed is the peas to my carrots. When the going gets tough, weed will ease your way without supplementing your integrity. in life there are 2 things, me and weed.

someone else already said it best: me + weed = ME :wave:

11. It's just something to do would be my main reason, or when I'm coming down or to enhance the experience of fun things like paintball, video games or surfing or... basically everything.

12. I smok weed to escape reality for an hour or so and chill out with work,bills,and other bullshit it helps even out the stress level and puts me on a plateau where i can actually deal with life or something like that oh and of course I enjoy being high

13. simply because i love it. no addiction, not to run away from problems or anything. pure love

14. yeah same, i always learn stuff when i smoke. it helps me think about everything in a different light. when i'm smoking by myself it's relaxation, when i'm smoking with friends it's fun

15. Marijuana makes everything better, period :hello:

16. Peer pressure. :eek:

17. I've found that it relieves stress and allows me to enjoy life a little bit more. It also helps with me being bummed out all the time.

18. I smoke purely out of habit. I'm a lazy person who likes to procrastinate to the last possible second. Weed is not a good thing for me. If I REALLY wanted to, I'd stop, but I'm just too... used to it.

19. I smoke to end my day. I'll smoke like a bowl or two or a fat joint to my head at like 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM, and then be so relaxed and high. Play Call of Duty 5 live for a little while and eat something, and then pass out. It really makes the day that much better and it's sort of a reward for putting up with the day, a good end to the day.