Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So really, why do you smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SRHtoker570, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Almost the same reason as you OP, helps me get away. My life is mostly physics and calc in school (studying to be an engineer). But outside when im puffin its just soo much better! I feel great! No aches or pains, nice thoughts, everything is funnier lol and its more fun than sitting around sober!
    Also, i became infatuated with the plant itself. I mean theres SO many different variations of it! No other plant has nearly this many different types (exaggeration)! I've only grown maybe two or three times, no time or space, but its one of the most fun projects ive undertaken. Hard but rewarding ;)

2. so i have self esteem....

or maybe cuz i like being high

3. #23 Squeaks, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    I smoke because I love it; it's just such an embedded culture here in Vancouver. Most all my friends are tokers, there are many social outlets to enjoy..there is a cannbis culture and I feel very much part of it.

It's fun, relaxing, enjoyable.. and great waste of time, and that's exactly that I want. :bongin:

4. Marijuana has become my hobby.

I love reading about it, learning about it, and talking about it.

It's brought me closer to my best friends - it's an experience that we all enjoy together.

Whenever I get new weed, it's like a mini Christmas. I love spreading knowledge about the herb and teaching people new things.

Smoking has turned into a sort of ritual - the buildup is almost as enjoyable as getting high. Whether it's packing a bowl, rolling a blunt, or loading up the bong, preparing for takeoff makes me feel at home and happy.

And once I'm flying, I can just relax. It takes away all my worries and I can just be comfortable in my skin for a few hours. The next day, I feel better about myself, and usually I feel more motivated to pursue something I'm working towards.

5. i don't think it's a waste of time...

i think it's an enhancer of time.

6. An enhancer of all things: Pleasures are more pleasurable, thoughts are more thoughtful, sights are more sightful, tastes are more tasteful, sounds are more soundful, and above all orgasms are more orgasmic!

7. LOL nice avatar

8. Marijuana to me:

*Get's rid of that stress at end of the day.
    * Helps me eat better, i have never eaten so goodin my whole life. HIGH FIBER =]
    * It helps my OCD - no med has even been close
    * Best social ever, i have never meet, had more fun than smoking and doing fun things with my homies. No drug can really do that, they alter too much. weed makes everything giggly.
    * It has opened my eyes to things, Before i smoked i was so bubbled about life and stuckup. I am a changed man, for the better =]

-BH

I can sleep great!

9. I smoke because it turns the average trip to Petco an amazing fucking experience! Especially the fish tanks. :D

10. It's too cold for me down there.

11. Haha touche. :p

12. everything about marijuana is fun, from the sticky fingers all the way to it being illegal. Anyone remember those nights you were waiting for a bomb o of some headies or something. The wait is horrid, but once you get your hands on it, it turns into a heavenly feeling.

Just breaking up bud is enjoyable, the 'kulture' of smoking is one of its own.

13. i smoke coz i enjoy it and to fill da time n relax wid me boys and just have funn pluz helps wid back pain n back pain is a bitch

14. I always hear the traditional quote of "i smoke weed to escape stress" or some variation of that. I must say though that, that is probably the last reason on my list of why i smoke.

The main reason i smoke is probably because I enjoy whatever I'm doing just that much more. Examples, makes listening to music realistic to me just intense and really feel it. When I'm with my friends it just makes everything funnier and everyone seems to be having a good time. Smoking is just like, a performance enhancing drug to whatever fun thing i may be doing ha.

I can honestly say when i first started smoking it was not do to peer pressure nor did I do it to look cool. I made the decision myself based on what I had heard about it, best decision I have ever made.

I'll finish by saying that I smoke weed for the fuck of it.

peace. :smoke:

15. i always say that smoking is a life enhancer. it makes everrryything better :)

16. :hello:DUDE i smoke because i enjoy being calm most the time:pany ways plus 4 people that can handle it,it helps you 2 deal with stresses of evey day life.
    are u got a bi-polor person like me it helps keep me normal 4 others and shit like that.:D

17. I get high because it is enjoyable, potentially constructive, social and I am weakly addicted to it. I only smoke every couple of weeks, but I could easily give it up for a very long time.

18. It makes everything better, and I mean everything... except maybe talking to the 5O. And I do a shit load better in school when I'm high, not really sure why though

19. Well, I started smoking because my friends offered, and my life goal is to try everyone once. Since then, I have continued smoking for a few reasons.

1) helps with the daily pain. I am not in poor physical condition, I just have a few pains. My left hip has been messing with me for 4 years now, and I am still waiting to go to a doctor about it. Im just scared to see what happens. I found myself coping with the pain for 4 years, and marijuana has helped me cope with the pain a lot better.

2) the social aspect. I love meeting new people, and this simple plant has done the best job so far for me. I would have never have met the people i have met, or grown close to the people i have grown close to if it werent for marijuana.

3) all the small things. That feeling when you pay for that quarter, the feeling of rolling up a nice j, sparking your lighter on a freshly packed green bowl. I dont know what it is, but all of the little things just make my day.

20. I do it so I don't become addicted to crack.