Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So quick fix 6.2 still works

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Arsenal14, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Did a sub at labcorp for a new job. I'm pretty comfortable substituting at this point but I was a little worried because of recent posts about people failing using quick fix. I used the 6.2 version, the temp was ~96. I haven't heard back since last Wednesday so I'm assuming I passed.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks for the update. Have to do this later today, and I was getting a tad anxious.

3. Mainly they fail because of wrong temp.

• Like Like x 1
  4. used it plenty times mate and its never let me down yet :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sup everyone. So I am going to use quick fix for the first time this weekend for a pre employment drug screen. 30 years old and I've never had to piss clean before ... I even quit smoking weed for 2.5 years (voluntarily went drug and alcohol free) and of course i started up again as a daily smoker in November 2017 after a vacation in Colorado Springs lol.

Anyway I'm going to a quest diagnostics to give the sample.
    Wish me luck and I will update everyone on the outcome.

6. Did anyone else rest positive for nitrates? And how did I go did yal pass?Took test yesterday usong quick fix plus 6.2 and tested positive for nitrates was old I have a urinary tract infection. And he sample was sent out to a lab . Said it would take 3 days . I'm so nervous. Will it come back ad inhuman why would there be nitrates in the synthetic urine?

7. I actually had 6.1, my mistake. But it was successful. I took it at quest.

8. This is so nerve wrecking. I ordered directly from the website. I don't understand why there would be nitrates.

9. Did you pass? I’ve been reading hit/miss with QF 6.2(Been researching for days, literally EVERYWHERE on every single forum possible). Out of my vast research, it’s failing mostly in legalized states and on tests with the infamous ‘pink’ square dip test strip. I’ve also gathered that you must follow the directions on the instructions slip to the T, like shaking the bottle right before you pour it, for example.
    I’m DOT random tested, and I won’t rant and rave about how archaic our Country’s greengold laws are. It’s my medicine for stress and anxiety(I hated the celexa and diazepam my doc prescribed me) and I’ve used MJ for 2 years, and fortunately have never been random’ed. I always have current QF on me. Even though they say it’s good for 2 years, I buy a new batch from Spectrum labs every month, even though I’ve never had to use it. I make well over six figures, and I’ve come to the conclusion that I have to quit my medicine, because it seems that most labs are catching on. Our company uses Quest and I know of people still passing with Monkey Whiz. I’m currently off work for another 2 weeks because I recently had surgery. I decided to stop my medicine three days after surgery, when the pain subsided. It worked much better for pain than that Percocet poison they gave me.
    I’m almost 2 weeks into ending my wonder medicine, and I’m completely depressed, no appetite, no motivation, have chewed off all my nails, and forget sleep. I know I won’t drop clean for another 30-40 days, despite what I do diet wise and exercise wise. My med was always primo, as my ‘guy’ would drive out of state every month to get it. I live in a very archaic, Bible Belt state btw.
    I hate this....my job performance was never affected, nor was my ability to make decisions quickly and soundly. I used my medicine responsibly in the privacy of my home and obviously never before or while working. But after weighing all the risks, I have to stop.
    —Frustrated 33yo male

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Lookingforhelp85, i completely understand your situation. As I am in pretty much the same boat. Yes, I did pass it. It was positive for nitrates and one as told I have a urinary tract infection. Lol but it was sent to the lab. And I received a call Friday stating that all was good. And got the job.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Any update on that?
    yy