Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So purple its almost black *good pics*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by nugbuzzed, Aug 16, 2010.

1. i have some very similair bud called chucky, it is a little bit lighter purple though.

2. Message_1531600437075.jpg 1531976796572676213711.jpg Message_1531600437075.jpg 1531976796572676213711.jpg

Attached Files:

3. Looks yummy!

4. IMG_5133.JPG i had some stuff like that a few months back the high wasn't too bad lol

Sent from my couch

5. Grape Ape is some fire, Mendo Purps x Skunk x Afghan. I've had mendo purps and i've had purple urkle and I've had GDP. and God's Gift. the grape strain family is always some body melting stuff. I find that Purp strains don't put me to sleep just makes me feel lethargic with some cerebral activity. It's an active indica that almost acts like a hybrid. Of course the varieties in the genetics have some sativas but it's all watered down sativas in the genetics so it's pretty chill can still cause anxiety in noobs when they feel spaced out that they freak out thinking it's laced.

6. Cool pipe

7. Animal cookies

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. I love the way purple weed looks when it’s still on the plant growing....beautiful.