Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So Pumped

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by vdanglz, Sep 6, 2012.

1. #1 vdanglz, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2012
    What up gc. So after 2 weeks of dry dealers and false hope, i finally can say im no longer dry. Just went to pick up a half of dank....only to learn its sour d.... super stanky. U know what they say....good things come to those who wait. What do u guys think?? :bongin:

Attached Files:

2. I'm excited if you're excited man

3. from the picture it looks like a quarter or something less than a half to me

4. you should send some to me for a quality control test...

5. [quote name='"tastytrichomes"']from the picture it looks like a quarter or something less than a half to me[/quote]
    I weighed it out and it came to 14.2....( think its cuz its hard to put it in perspective)

6. Looks sexy man, enjoy that shit!

7. That's an 8th right? Seriously though I like the diesel. One hit wonder for sure

8. you can only see the top of that bag you cant see how deep it goes. thats why it looks like less (i'm assuming)

9. Looks fuzzy. I like. :smoke: that shittttt

10. [quote name='"frankenfish"']you can only see the top of that bag you cant see how deep it goes. thats why it looks like less (i'm assuming)[/quote]

Lol thissss