SO pumped for halloween!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Steezus Christ, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Yes!! I can not wait! :D

On my supplies list for this wonderful night:

-My best friends.
    -Very fat joint, and a little joint.
    -8th of Alaskan thunder fuck, and a nice glass piece.
    -2 Firecrackers(edible weed snack for those who don't know) to shake things up a bit, hehe..
    -A couch
    -Xbox 360

So pumped! Any plans for you guys on halloween?

2. Dude that shit is so nice! My buddy got like 2 grams of ATF once.

I get stoned off of two hits and you have a whole 8th... lucky day for you my friend.

3. Hope you have a good time dude. I'm blazing and eating all the free candy with some friends, although 360 and a couch sounds more appealing. Hardly any of my friends play xbox though :(

4. Ahhhhhh I love alaskan thunderfuck went camping with that and some mini Heineken kegs over the summer with some friends haha. Definitely some dank stuff :smoking:.

5. Sounds awesome!

I'm going to get really drunk, but that sounds so fun!

6. Alaskan Thunderfuck wins for the most badass name I've ever heard.

7. Halloween is my second 420 because:

1. You get stoned
    2. You get the munchies
    3. You ring someones doorbell
    4. Trick or Treat!
    5. Free food
    6. Hunger satisfied.

It's the perfect Hex-Fecta.

8. 2 grams, 2 dutchies
    2 old e 40 ounces
    a woods party spot
    a friend with two mansions right next to eachother to sleep at
    a couple 5 and 10 dollar bills for any extra blunts i wanna get down on
    (the friend with the two mansions next door to eacother is the biggest stoner i know):hello:

9. Not so prepared on the weed front, but, I have a 2 gram nug ready to go for tomorrow which is when the real celebration where I'm from is. We have this bigass block party where people from all over the fucking area from even Texas and Alabama. This one street right next to LSU (Louisiana State University) is PACKED with scumfucks, yuppies, drug addled losers, alcoholics, depraved perverts and overall good fun. I gotta go to a thrift store and put together a helter skelter of random shit for a costume but aside from my paltry amount of weed I do have two hits of liquid and some whiskey to entertain myself with.

10. Me too, man! :)

Definitely weed, I'm hitting up two parties with friends. I'm ready to have some fun :)

11. you should go out to a party or somethin man, don't just play 360 do something crazy halloween only comes around once a year man.

12. Yeah I'm going to an illegal rave at an abandoned church dressed as Pennywise the Dancing Clown.

[​IMG]