Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So proud of myself!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ihazabp, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Yesterday I rolled my first blunt, I couldn't believe it when I was finished :D

It was a fatty, too. 'Bout as thick as the rillo was (wasn't loose at all). Sadly, I couldn't get a picture.

I just had to share my special moment with you guys.

2. sweet, remember rolling my first still, and the other twenty thousand, have fun

3. i remember my first blunt haha, was loose as a stripper.

ah, the days

4. I still cant roll a blunt...... guess ill have to vape it

5. First blunt I rolled, 3rd time smoking ,rolled it perfect ,idk what the fuck happened after that

6. man i remb my 1st blunt too lol outside the gates of the highschool being taught by my homeboy only roll with swishas grapes on grapes ;)

7. You know how parents never have anything bad to say about their kids?
    it's kind of like that. I'm not trying to be a debbie downer, but every cat I've ever met that thought he was the bluntmaster overnight, qualified for a reroll. that's just my experience, though.
    as for my first blunt? I don't remember. must've sucked ass.

8. How'd she smoke

p.s. you probably looked like your avatar when you typed this.

9. I rolled my first blunt yesterday it was shitty but it got me a mild buzz. You just gotta keep trying and you'll get it.

10. You probably looked like your avatar when you typed that ^. :hello:

11. lol still trying to roll my first been twelve year na lol jk. that is tight it came out nice mine was shitty the first time.