So Pissed!!! Never Trust A Dealer You Dont Know

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DankStarbursts, Aug 17, 2006.

1. call him back up and be like thanks for that awsome deal and you want some more. bring some friends with you and bash the shit outta his car with bats.(only do that if what you bought wasnt worth 80)

2. I thought he was saying higher quality weed is better than lower quality but more of it.

Guess I was wrong...

3. Haha... Most guys really don't deal past 24-25, which means you're about, at most 15. That must have been very scary for you when they were acting all sketchy. I'm sorry you had to go through that, I've gotten ripped off soo oooo many times, once even by knife while being held halfway inside a car.

Lets hope its good weed:hello:

4. what the hell are you talking aboust most people dont deal past 24? you smoke?

5. yeahh, most of the big dealers i know are around that age if not older, but the weed was alright

6. id say thats around 7 grams.....if thats what u expected then u got it.....but i dunno who pays $80 for a quarter....fuck that

7. Dude... I got ripped today too. With the bag it weighed 4.2g, I believe. And the bag weighs 1.1g so that's a 3.1g eighth. I usually don't buy such small amounts anymore so I've had trouble judging it. It looked short already though.

8. ^it was short a .4? big fuckin deal....

9. Man i feel for ya. You go through these situations a few times, but you'll learn:

1. Dont go into shit like that if you feel even the slightest bit sketched out.
    2. Dont ever hand somone money until you know what you're getting for it
    3. Shady dudes like that will say/do whatever they can to intimidate or guilt you into making a bad decision. Keep your wits about you and trust your instincts.

10. same situation happened to one of my friends. our town is pretty much dry right now so its hard to find people. so my friend went to buy an eighth off someone and he came back with 3 pinner joints.

11. just get him back... tell him u want a quarter but have like 8 people with you. you can jump him or just smash his car. just do something so he knows not to do shit like that/ or come around ur neighborhood. Cuz nothing is more aggravating then that.

this kid Shivam (thats right weird name) tried burning me on a gram of haze... i gave him 20 and he gave me this sad amount of weed.( i m always stressed for cash and my friends are too. so when we get weed we expect to get wat we paid for) so i called him and i heard him laugh in the background... so that made me drive over to the party he was at to tell him i was alil nhappy with the bag. ended up getting kinda ugly, no one was hurt or injured but a knife got pulled. I deal with him now often and i have never been skimped since.

And dude i was out numbered maybe 20-1 (probably more cuz the party was big), u will be surprised wat alot of anger can do... people just get shocked/nervous and dont do shit.

12. its quite a big fucking deal. .4 of some really good bud that i usually get, is abotu 2 little bowls to my self.

so i would be pretty pissed as well. plus its just the whole thing that stoners shouldnt be ripping people off.

oh and to whoever said most people dont deal over 24-25 or whatever, ya right. im guessing your the one who is 15 or so, and just doesnt know anyone older than the seniors in your school. (that was sarcasm) but honestly all my dealers are over 20. one is about 50.

13. AmsterdamAlex was asking how big this kid was, because the original post mentioned fighting...You gotta read every post

14. dude, you cant even trust the dealer's you know. one of my dealers who i was friends with dealt pills wen she had them and weed. well, one time wen she had some pills she called and said you interested? she told me they were oxycodone, my personal preferance, so i was like sure, how many mgs each? she said she didnt know but they were fuckin huge compared to the little 5mgs i was doin. so we meet up and she sells me 7 for $55. while we were doin this i was like you SURE they oxycodone and shes like yea thats what the bottle said. well, something didnt sit right in my gut so i look them up online and what do i find? my pill, but its 325mgs of acedimenophen(sp?) and 5mgs of oxycodone. i was PISSED because i spent $55 on basically tylenol wen i could buy a bottle advil down at CVS for $4. later on i told her about it and she still says theyre pure, but i was fuckin ripshit.

im stickin more to weed man. :smoking:

15. you should of ran if he had 4 BIG guys with him i doubt they could run so you shouldve.

16. yeahh i know i was thinkin about that because im pretty fast and they would have to get out of their car and shit, but like i see this kids bro like twice a week so i would see him most likely

17. true...
    "the definition is jackin, and when illegally armed its called packin!"- eazy

18. Muscle doesn't weigh more than fat. It's denser than fat. A pound of muscle and a pound of fat weigh the same. lol. It's just that the fat takes up more room. :p

19. What hes trying to say is that 1 cubed inch of muscle will weigh more then 1 cubed inch of fat.

20. idk where u are at and shit but 80 for a 1/4 around here is a good deal normal 100

and those pics dont look too bad looks like some good green and doesnt look like its shorter then maybe a half 1/8 or so but its kinda hard to tell not knowing how dense the buds are or with nothing by it to scale it id say u coulda prob got ripped off alot worse if my judgments are close