so papaya by nirvana

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dguglielmo, May 29, 2009.

1. aight I have i think 9 that survived past germination (i think a slug got to that one... now I am on top of that shit). anyways I planted a few bag seed seeds. I have 14 plants all together, too early to tell sex though. Anyways let's say theoretically it's a 1 to 1 ratio male female, what is the minimum dried quantity of weed I will be able to produce from say 7 females.

I understand estimates are very inaccurate but that's why i ask for minimum. I just want to know very roughly how much $$$ I am dealing with come september/hustling. the strain is indica, I am too lazy right now to bring a link to the strain but it's on the nirvana seed bank site.

Additional details if they help: I have been growing in a perlite mix (not top soil) in pots thus far and have not yet transplanted into the ground. I will be adding top soil and the location has a very healthy loam top soil already. My first grow thus far is going very well no serious snags yet but obvi as a first grow im not in the clear. Just interested in the smallest quantity of dried herb I will be producing on a theoretical 7 females. probably another week or 2 before I can tell sex of the plants