so now i'm a mom......!

Discussion in 'General' started by sodomizedjello, Nov 25, 2006.

1. i recieved two little female sugar gliders as a late birthday present a few hours ago. they're adorable and whatnot. even the noise they make when they're unhappy is cute.

i haven't touched them much cos i they're still shaking from the recent stressful events they've had to endure, but from what i can gather they're soo soft like how blankets feel when you're rollin' but even softer than that. and they can slip right out of your grasp like a bar of soap. i'm excited about having a life with them. i hope we become bestest friends soon, i know i can make em really happy.

i held my spoon up their nose because frankly they're going to have to get used to the smell of marijuana if they're gonna live with me :smoking: they jus sniffed and nibbled on the bowl a bit.

i'm thinking about calling the bigger one allisson, after this Pixies song i like, but i think i like alice better. alice in wonderland :D a stoner's pets must have stoner names.

i got no idea what to call the other one. you guys got some good suggestions? also, anyone have any experience with sugar gliders? i've done lots of reading on the 'net but any additional advice would be greatly appreciated!

-peace and nugs.

2. Hehehe looks cute. I would like one, but my cat would probably eat it:(

3. Call him Sanchez.

My childhood friend had two of them, although I was very young and don't remember much about them....

They were very cool though! If I remember correctly, they smell very foul.

4. those are sweet. I have never heard of them before, but they look pretty awesome.

I am no good with names, but yeah, have fun with em :D

5. Aww those are the cutest little things....
    about how big are they? I dont think i've ever seen one in real life...
    I would throw out name suggestions, but maybe you should get to know him/her a little bit and then name it according to its personality? thats what i've always done with pets..

6. ^their bodies are about two inches long and their tail i'm guessing two and half inches. they grow to be six inches long and then have a six inch long tail.

jus a minute ago as i was putting the bedding in their cage alice climbed up the wall and perched on a picture frame right before she soared through the air until she landed on the ground. that was nuts.

7. How about namin him resin?LOL

8. or kiefer. LMAO or better yet Chains

9. Name it thurgood.

10. wow, those things are pretty cute. My sister used to have a ton of ferretts, most closely related thing i can think of. But, how bout naming em like ragnarok, or excalibur, something like that? everyone would be all like :eek:

11. name it MARLEY !!!

!!! and there cute ....do those things fly ?

lol WAKED N BAKEDD !!!

peace and + rep there really cute

12. those little guys are the shit! friend had one in high school and another one of my friends just bought one about a month ago, good choice.

13. cute mammal +rep for such a cute animal

14. ay man my brother jared has one everytime we go in his room sit on the couch and toke a blunt he crawls all over me, ill stand up hell just be hang my back chillen i love that lil guy

have fun my brother named his tokey

15. yeah man my friend has one. he just jumps from furniture to furniture and climbs on you like ondrugz sez.

you should name them both george foreman

16. Maybe you could name him Felix, after Felix the cat.

17. I alike Alice and Felix

18. Those things are so awesome.

As for names Mary and Jane.

19. Pedro De Pacas. :rolleyes:

20. If you're gonna name one Alice, name the other one Jefferson for Jefferson Airplane from the song "White Rabbit" (an excellent stoner song).