so, need to get this off my chest, and opinions

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kill3r843, Mar 1, 2010.

1. So, my girl/soon to be baby's mother went to my moms last night(about an hour away from her house) she had money in her pocket, but still asked my mother for gas money. Later on our way home she asked what was wrong so i explained to her that it kind of bothered me. Well, when we get home she goes to her mother's room and tell her about what i had said, i ask her what they were talking about and she says "what, i can't talk to my mother?" so i told her "okay, next time i'm texting someone don't ask what im talking about with them" so, at this time, she tells me what her and her mother were talking about, which pissed me off because we've been together for over 2 years and i don't feel our fights/arguments are between anyone but ourselves, so i try and go to sleep and don't talk to her, we end up making up because she doesnt let me sleep blah blah blah i just want someone elses views on this situation, am i in the wrong or not

thanks,
    for listening to me vent

2. sounds like she was spongin. preggers or not, sponging is not cool

3. What was her explanation for asking your mom for money even though she had some in her pocket?

4. idk dude.
    cant talk from experience but that sounds like little kid stuff wen she runs off and tells her mother. she probably felt guilty when u mentioned it and needed her mom 2 agree she did nothin wrong.

or she could just have really felt bad and jus wanted her mom bcuz she really felt guilty and sorry.

idk bcuz idk her but its one or the other. i dont have baby momma experience, just average girlfriend shit.

jus puttin in my 2 cents

5. She went to her mom for advice about her boyfriend...what's wrong with that? :confused::confused::confused:

Regardless of what you want, your fights AREN'T between just you two. You don't think she goes to her friends (or obviously her mom) to get advice from them? :rolleyes:

She's pregnant dude, let her be.

6. lol actually her mother said "well, i can see where hes coming from"
    and to the dude up there, she said "i didn't really ask, i just said it would be nice, because if she would have come and got you it would have cost her twice as much as she gave me" (i don't have my license, due to multiple driving without a license charges)

7. Sounds like you should have been more clear on what she is and isn't allowed to talk about with other people. And explain to her that you don't want her talking about private things that are just between you too with other people and if she still does it then you have a problem.

8. She's pregnant and therefore right my advice is to shut your mouth and take it until she's not so emotionally insane

9. I would tell her off to if I seen her taking money from my mom even though she had money.

I hate when people do that and ask for money knowing full well that they have money.:mad:

10. Shes gonna talk dude. They ALL talk. Aint nothin between just you two lol. Most of the time they are nice enough to let you think it is...

11. Lol, some of you guys are so jaded about women. I feel for you.

Anyway, to the OP: I would address the problem as directly as possible. Pregnant or not, if you guys have a problem, and if it really bothers you, it'll never go away... It'll just fade into resentment and that's no good for anybody.

Let her know (if you haven't already, that is) why exactly you had a problem with her asking for money from your mother, and then let her know why exactly you had a problem with her talking about it with her mother.

Also give her a chance to explain herself. If she starts BSing, you'll know it. If she's honest, you'll benefit from it. Understanding is the key to good communication!

Good luck!

12. yea, i kno shes gonna be more emotional of course but it's just the point of it, lol her mom came in her room a while later and was like "rebecca, you need to quit bitchin, yall are both pregnant" lol

13. kill3r843, it sounds like she had to drive a far distance to bring you to see your mom, and she asked your mom for a little gas money since she had to waste her gas driving YOU a long ways.

and "i don't have a license because i got caught driving without a license multiple times" is a bullshit excuse. your girl is pregnant man, get a drivers license and a job!

14. who the fuck keeps track of how much money your girl has in her wallet

are you her pimp or something, or her life partner

i hate leeches too, if it continues to happen and is a serious problem, talk to YOUR MOTHER, WHO GAVE HER THE MONEY.

15. woah, you odnt understand this, maybe you should get a story before you start makin assuptions, i CANT get a drivers license until i am 21 (19 now) and im currently looking for a job, and going to school, so ugh, yea. And i dont count how much money she has, she tells me.....

16. Sound to me like someone need to go get the baby powder....

17. So let me "get a story, so I don't make assumptions"............Your PREGNANT girlfriend is suppose to pay for trips to see YOUR Mom...........Dude if you can't see whats wrong with this picture I pity your Lady:rolleyes:

18. okay, maybe i should have added that, when my girls car was fucked up, my mom went and got my girl and brought to to my house(which is like an hour and a half from my moms house) and my mom never asked my girl for a penny in gas

19. you just have to tell her the dirty laundry should just be between the two of you, some people will pass judgement like "who's the bad guy in that situation" & you don't want your impression tarnished with silly crap like your girlfriend can't keep your business to herself.

& I understand ppl need advice but seriously with a situations like this... it's not worth it.

20. My sister has a baby and her and her bf are living with my family...well I'm away at college....but anyway...anytime my sister and her bf get in arguments (every fucking day) my sister tells my mom everything...idk maybe it's different cause they are all living in the same house....but my sisters boyfriend needs to go, hes a mooch....my sister is just a dumb slut who can't let go (yeah shes my sister, I love her, but the truth hurts)....sigh...my nephew is tight though :cool:

Edit: I feel yah man, the text up above was me venting as well lol.