So my weekend adventure in the woods

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Relentless, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Alright you guy's so alittle background im a LARPer - Live Action Role Player ( but im really just into the live action fighting) you could say, and I took a trip 8 hour's north too NPC or Non Player Character, for a LARP game. So I go up here rdy for a pretty fun time, and I did do some fun shit. The first night I was dressed as a f'cking Minotaur attacking the players with a big ass 2 handed hammer. my friends dressed up as Knoll's or Kobolds or something lol, it was probably the highlight of my night.

Sadly.... There were a few too many downer's on my trip, I've been up there a few times before. and smokeing's pretty popular amongst a number of us, and during the rules. Were straight up told NO smoking on the hill, or you will get kicked off the hill. Well obviously I went up there with about a G on me, and hung out with a couple friend's who also brought about a G. Luckily, we found time too blaze descretly somehow through our 2g's. So I guess it was'nt sooo bad.

Lol and if NEone read's this from LARP dont turn me in ;)

2. thats the exact words that rolled out of my mouth while reading this

3. dude wtf

4. Dude its like that game role playing game in the movie "Role Models" where everyone dresses up and shit. so that is real after all???

5. +rep for the avatar. Got a poster of that same picture in my room.

6. OMG one time I was folfing and I was high :hello:. I was really high. Anyways, we get done with the last hole and standing between me and my car are 5 LARP'ers swinging axes, wearing armor and screaming at the top of their lungs. It fuckin scared me

7. Wear a helmet cam next time i want to watch this shit:D

Role Models was awesome too haha

8. Actually we had a few helmet cam's setup. and there is a documentary being made on this LARP.

9. Ya'll are one step ahead of me right on :cool:

10. dude wtf

11. I'm so lost...

12. i was just going to fucking say that HAHA lol

13. Am I too understand that people, apparently known and "LARP"ers, who dress up in tights and run around with fake swords playing battle (I saw a funny movie about these people but cant remember the name)... but they do not allow toking?

Have you thought about perhaps leading a cadre of toking LARPers to take on the Kings prohibitionists?

Or something?

14. #20 Hayloe, Apr 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2010
    haha swim was there too. swim got fucking sick of all the damned rules and just got fucking drunk in the tents ran down to the player cabin while they were off fighting or some shit and threw all the chairs into the middle of the room shaped like a swastika, stole their starbucks bottled drinks and their food.

fuck that I'm smoking pot wherever I want beetches.

This is EXACTLY what its like
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tovznQvqVok"]YouTube- Chase Dat Gold: The LARP Rap[/ame]