Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So... My tolerance is building up.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rebeluti0n, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Have any of you ever been in the position where your tolerance goes way up? well I'm sure you have...

I was just wondering, when your tolerance is building up, does smoking more weed make your high more intense? or because of your tolerance, does it not make a difference?

and yeah i'm going on a t-break as soon as my current stash runs out. hard to start a t-break with weed around.

2. For me, when my tolerance goes up, the high lasts a lot less time. And I'll find myself smoking a lot more often because when my tolerance is low, i never really fully get un-high if that makes sense. My mind will still be chillin', music will still be better, and munchin' out is still awesome even hours after i've smoked. It takes more to get high, but the high usually feels the same.

3. For me, my tolerance level is very high...But, some strains of KB do get me super fucked up still like NYC Diesel, Afghan Goo, Trainwreck (I have all currently.) Mostly though, for me at least I think that if I smoke more I'll get a lot higher and get that euphoric feeling...but then I realize I just smoked my eighth... But, I do say that for me huge bong-rips from anything screws me over .

4. No, not really. With alchohol I found that as my tolerence went up, I could get drunker and drunker. Same thing with opiates, the longer I was on the dose the higher I could get.

Not so with weed; Ive never been as high as I could get when I was a kid. T breaks help, but I think that there's some sort of long term tolerence build up too. When I was a teenager smoking mexican dirt weed out of a coke can I could get so high I would trip. Now I'm smoking high mids/low dank out of a decent vaporizer and a glass bong but it just doesn't seem as good as it used to be.

Still pretty good though :)

But T breaks help. Another thing to keep in mind, and that I find a lot of people screw up, is that after T break, your tolerence is going to be lower. So its a good time to lower your weed intake. Most of my friends will take a T break, then go right back to where they were smoking before. Yeah, they spend a few days getting really high, but it doesnt do any good after that.

5. Smoking more will get you higher, my tolerance was really high so now I'm only smoking weekends so I can get a better high. I find it better that way since I can focus on work and school during the week more and not have to spend as much money.