So my seeds came today :).....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tobymac420, Mar 2, 2009.

1. And I am wondering which ones to grow first. Here is the list of what they are they are all feminized seeds but I can only grow 4 at a time due to the law where i live in case I ever get caught 4 plants is only a small fine. More than 4 is Jail time lol......

Super Silver Haze
    Arjan's Strawberry Haze
    Arjan's Haze #1
    Neville's Haze
    Hawiian Snow

I also got some freebie seeds which are Mazar-I-Sharif but i dont wanna grow those yet because i am sure they are not femized and I dont wanna get my females pregnant.... Well I am off to the hydroponic store to pick up soil and nutes.... Thanks you guys..

Toby Mac :wave::wave::wave::hello::hello::hello:

2. Nice man! Grow the hawiian snow first! or the strawberry haze

3. #3 tobymac420, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009
    Here are some pics of the goodies and what they look like full grown...

First picture- The Package
    Second Picture- Super Silver Haze
    Third Picture- Arjan's Strawberry Haze
    Fourth Picture- Arjan's Haze #1
    Fifth Picture- Neville's Haze
    Sixth Picture- Hawaiian Snow

Im so excited thanks guys....

Attached Files:

4. Looking forward to a journal of those lovely ladies growin up

5. OO you got the Sativa pack eh?? NICE. I'm looking forward to a journal as well, and yeah if you can only grow one strain first grow the Strawberry

6. I will deffiantly be keeping a journal both in book form and a grow journal here. Where do i post my grow journals on Grasscity? I decided since I can grow 4 plants I would start with 4 diffrent seeds so I will be growing first. Strawberry Haze, Hawaiian Snow, Arjan's Haze #1, and Super Silver Haze... They are in a paper towel right now germating, I will probally start my journal tonight. Thanks you guys...