Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So my plan for when probation ends

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greenghoul, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Hey blades,

Right now I'm on probation until may of next year, but I figured that I would post my "plan" so to speak, just to get some feedback and give myself something to look forward to and work towards.

Anyway, I'm posting this in apprentice tokers because I want to start back at square one, which is equal to my high school days of being sneaky and smoking. Basically nobody can know I smoke after probation besides my two sisters, my close friends, and well, everyone here haha.

So here goes with the plan: I don't want to have any more than 1/8th in my stash at one time, this is not including what I will be carrying with me to smoke. Whenever I go out to smoke, I'll have everything in a bag which will be put into a highlighter (which is pretty fool proof imo), this includes my one hitter (which I'll have to buy a new one). I'll keep the highlighters in a pencil case in my backpack alongside a regular one and all my pens/pencils. An alternative for the one hitter would be an apple pipe, which I can just toss or eat.

Whenever I go out to smoke, I'll just take enough to get me high enough, not stoned/baked. And I'll also carry a cigarello or whatever to cover the immediate smell.

As far as my actual stash goes, I'll keep it in a spice jar which will be placed in a lockbox with drier sheets. The only thing I'll be worried about is smoking outside haha, even though my spot is out of the way.

I'm going to have to wait to use my pipe again until I have my own place.

Any feedback would be great. I know I have a long ways to go, but I want to keep positive and have something to be excited about. I know this plan may seem a bit much (to me at least), but I don't ever plan on getting caught again. I don't want the slightest chance, so I'm not going to take any risks...ever.

Thanks and happy smoking to those who can!:hello:

2. Lol. If you're on probation til May of NEXT YEAR the last thing you need to be doing is making plans to smoke at this point.

3. Probation = random drug, test don't they?

4. The only thing I have to say is,

don't eat an apple pipe after using it.

At least, no where near where the smoke was, tastes like what I imagine eating res would be like.

5. Ummmmm damn you are quite the planner planning out your session a year in advance. Do you plan vacations like 4 years in advance???

6. Guys lay off him, it's always enjoyable to plan stuff out ahead of time when it comes to smoking dope! :smoke:

7. all i'll say is planning is just gonna make your probation go by sooo much slower. especially a year in advance.

8. Sorry but no one cares.