So... My Pipe Broke...

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by toxikmynd, Jun 18, 2013.

1. I had a hash pipe, and i was getting some ashes out of it a few moments ago and the one piece just snapped off!  I don't have the money for a new one...  What should I do?...  I got it like 2 weeks ago used.  :/

2. Gorilla glue with a little ash mixed in it. Saw that somewhere on here before when my bong stem broke doing the same thing. Worked awesome. Looks ghetto but fuck it if you don't have the money.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Do a search on YouTube. There's a few vids on repairing it with a blowtorch if ya have a regular old plumbing torch.

4. rip your finger off and pull bone out then pull fingernail out with skin under it and use as pipe

Trust me
    It works.

5. What kind of hash pipe? you can use JB Weld it's heat resistant and a steel epoxy. Is it a pipe that looks like a crack pipe?

6. Thanks guys, I'm probably gonna do what aurorahippy said..

7. worked for me in a time a crises. 

8. "Gorilla Glue is harmful by inhalation, and irritating to the eyes, respiratory system, and skin. If Gorilla Glue is ingested, it may cause gastrointestinal blockage, and medical attention should be sought immediately.<sup>[4]"</sup>

9. #11 SmokeTreees, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
    Aww noo that's unfortunate af bruuh. I've had many pieces break either by people fuckin around or just bein stupid af haha.

If you need a strong ass bond grab you some jb water weld and use just a lil' piece. Fixed up one of my bong attachments perfectly. Hope you get it fixed bruh

10. Buy some papers or make a pipe. If you insist on smoking out of glass, then buy another piece.

11. Just make a water bottle one

12. #14 ImFrizzleFry, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
    This only applies during the curing process so don't worry about it as long as you wait a good day or so for it to dry completely.