Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So, my mom's crazy, I think.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Verdurous, Sep 5, 2012.

1. My family's going to Disneyland and my smokes to relieve a few health issues and is worried about what to do about weed there. She was thinking of wrapping it up and putting it in a lockbox in our luggage, but that sounds sketchy. Don't they x-ray the bags? She also can't up with mailing it to the hotel, but that seems even sketchier. The hotel couldn't open it because it'd be a felony and all in all we'd just be mailing ourselves brownies, right, but it just seems weird and who knows how the hotel staff would react. She doesn't have her card, so it's not like she can just go to a dispensary. I don't know what to tell her. Any ideas? Keep in mind that discussing trafficking isn't allowed.

2. [quote name='"KenjaminK"']My family's going to Disneyland and my smokes to relieve a few health issues and is worried about what to do about weed there. She was thinking of wrapping it up and putting it in a lockbox in our luggage, but that sounds sketchy. Don't they x-ray the bags? She also can't up with mailing it to the hotel, but that seems even sketchier. The hotel couldn't open it because it'd be a felony and all in all we'd just be mailing ourselves brownies, right, but it just seems weird and who knows how the hotel staff would react. She doesn't have her card, so it's not like she can just go to a dispensary. I don't know what to tell her. Any ideas? Keep in mind that discussing trafficking isn't allowed.[/quote]

You're the law student. You know what she's risking.

I've traveled with brownies in my checked luggage and got through just fine (domestic). I'd suggest making a tincture. WildWill has a great recipe for a glycerin tincture. You can put it in a medicine vial like its ear drops and nobody will be none the wiser.

3. [quote name='"Ironic"']

You're the law student. You know what she's risking.

I've traveled with brownies in my checked luggage and got through just fine (domestic). I'd suggest making a tincture. WildWill has a great recipe for a glycerin tincture. You can put it in a medicine vial like its ear drops and nobody will be none the wiser.[/quote]

Well, of course I know the risks, that's why I'm worried. lol Airports are federal jurisdiction, so there's no California or Oregon affirmative defense to protect her, just federal possession charges if she's caught. I wish she had a current doctor's rec do she could just go to a damn dispensary down there or something.

I think I'll look into the tincture idea. It sounds safer than brownies, at least.

4. what law school do you attend?

5. [quote name='"whiteice15"']what law school do you attend?[/quote]

I'm not in law school yet, actually.

6. Did u take the lsat yet?

7. No, I'm still an undergrad. I'm just an overachiever and know a bit about the law already from classes I've taken, research I've done myself, family experiences, etc.

8. easy i have done this many times i use the deodorant stick method doesn't look suspicious since millions of people bring it in there luggage DO NOT BRING IT ON YOUR CARRY ON!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b2hfaYQq_4]Best place to hide weed!! - YouTube[/ame]