So my mom knows I smoke now..

Discussion in 'General' started by JustChill84, Mar 27, 2007.

1. A few days ago my mom and I were talking and out of nowhere she starts talking about how she knows I'm smoking pot. She told me she doesn't like it but theres nothing she can do now since I'm older. To tell you the truth I actually wish she would have never figured it out. I liked thinking that she didn't know anything but now I feel guilty because of what she said...Anyone else that would prefer just to keep it secret too? If tv didn't have all this propaganda bullshit then people wouldn't be so against smoking....

2. yea, my mom said the same thing to me when she first found out back in the ninth grade lol. u could try talkin to her about it more, and tell her your reasons for smoking. good luck

3. When i was younger I was more afraid of them finding out, but now they do know. I am an adult, I am in my own home, so what they say is just their opinion. We live in a world filled with propaganda, so no matter how you want to look at it, there will be at least one finger shaking at us for doing something.

Keeping it a secret just puts distance between the both of you, and as you get older you may wish this wasnt the case. Just look at it as a load off your shoulders as you no longer have to hide it from her.

4. No, I don't. If we all keep it a dirty little secret then it becomes one. You should realize that your guilt is the propaganda working and fuck that. Stand tall, stand proud, and above all toke.