Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so my mom is basicly amazing

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ILLICIUM, Nov 17, 2008.

1. yah she found out i smoke today and i was tottaly honest and shes cool with it =]. but im not gonna be in her face with it. figure i will be nice.

2. Sick dude now you can smoke in your room :hello:

3. Probably not the best section to post this in.

But anyways, that's pretty cool.

Its always nice to hear that some parents don't get pissed or anything.

4. have fun with it though, man. mine still bitch.

5. dont over do it man. she may be cool with it but she may not know how much you smoke daily you know? just do shove it in her face

6. haha like i didnt do that already? but yah now im not so paranoid. the best thing is just that i dont have to lie to her. im basically just a big mamas boy.

yah im not gonna be like ... yo mom im gonna buy an O ... every month. im just happy shes cool with it.

7. know what you mean man, its good when they at least know you blaze, even if they may not know how much :p but it makes you feel that they probs wouldnt care...as much...

ah wtf man YEHHH PAAARTYY

sweet

8. ^ thanks for the understanding =] and yah im gonna set for a 1/2 O buy on monday

9. How did that conversation come up haha? My dad knows i've smoked but i don't think he knows quite how much. Where you just flat out one day mom i smoke pot? I guess every parent is different though...

10. ^ glad you asked! she actually brought it up heres how the convo went

her: so how much weed do you smoke
    me: umm not alot
    her: do you have any on you
    me: no
    some other things were said but not important

later

me: so how did you find out
    her: i had a dream
    me: WTF!!!!! (in my head of course)

some other stuff was mentioned thought out the day but sporadicly and with out feeling awkward. final result is me being open with my weed consumption. oh and my older cus who is basically a sister to me is coming over after x mas and we are gonna blaze cus my mom knows she smokes too.:smoking: sooo happy!:D

11. Some day you should just roll up a nice fat blunt and smoke her out on it. It would be a great bonding experience.

12. Put a giant bong in the living room and take an enormous hit right when shes walking in home from work. Then blow out all the smoke and walk through it like a badass like fog in a movie.

13. My mom found out i smoke and that same week found out i have a medical card. lol, She wasn't happy but was pretty accepting and knows I keep weed in my room and my truck. My dad doesn't know about the medical card but knows i smoke and didn't talk to me for like 2 weeks after he found out.

I smoke in my room but secretly. I blow the smoke out the window still, just because i don't want to bring it up in conversation anymore than it has to be. lol, it's awkward talking about it to them.

14. That is awesome. Glad everything worked out haha

15. I have a funny story to tell...

So one day I come home from my school and I have been mad at my mom for a while for starting to smoke cigarettes (My dad had just left her so she was very upset) ... I told her not to smoke that shit and give herself lung cancer and all that crap. So it was a friday evening and we are watching a baseball game and she says i'll be right back. I stay in the TV room waiting as i hear the back door downstairs open and shut. I hear a lighter and I start getting pissed so I storm downstairs all ready to yell (I know it's not my place to) and see her smoking an odd looking "cigarette". I say what the hell are you doing smoking that cigarette and she says and i quote ... "this ain't no cigarette" and she passed it to me, and that children is how I got into smoking.

P.S I know i sound like a dick yelling at my mom but I hate cigarettes so much

16. careful man, my best friend's mom found out he smoked and was cool with it, i'd come over and blaze in their house all the time

then one day she went psycho, called the police in santa barbara where i'd been going to school and said i was selling weed and ecstasy or something (both of which would be untrue)

i got interrogated by detectives and everything, luckily i had nothing on me

like everyone else said, BE CAREFUL ANYWAY

17. thats pretty cool man. Though, u really shouldnt change ur smoking habits. She may not care that u smoke weed, but parents still dont want to actually see you smoke weed or to know that u are high around them.

I just tell my parents I smoke "once in a while."

18. Getting it out in the open is the best policy. My dad and i burn alot now, whereas i used to sketch so bad. My mom knows i smoke cause my sister got me stoned, she just laughed about it. My family is pretty open about things like that so its cool

19. my friend tried this and their relationship i weird now .. perhaps when i get my own place.

trying to not be in her face with it soo um no.

no my mom knows and is cool with it i can bring it up and not feel awkward

same here

yah i get that , im trying to get my mom to quit =/

thanks guys in really happy that i have no need to lie about my habits any more :D

20. Definitely see if you can get her to burn a bowl with you. My dad and I smoke all the time when I visit him! It's great doing it with family.