Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So my mom caught me smoking but i didn't smoke...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BG Buds, Jul 21, 2011.

1. I'm in my room and she comes in like really you couldn't handle yourself?

???

Smoking weed in the bathroom with grandma downstairs rawrawrawr.

Now if i had smoked under her roof thats perfectly understandable. But guys, i haven't lit up in over 24 hours. And over two weeks at home...

Now moms supahpissed. And she gon be like gimme yo weeds.:(

2. Your mom and gma definitely smoked a fat ass blunt and are blaming the smell on you.

3. they were asleep and my mom just woke up. and apparantly she had to 'spray like crazy' i just dont understand. everyones asleep!

4. ^ just a plan so she can end up taking your weed and smoking it when she's dry

5. i honestly dont get it. why would the bathroom smell like weed

6. My mom did the same shit... well sort of.

I go in the kitchen 5 mins ago and my mom asks me why the bathroom smelled "funny like the room the other day". I did smoke the other day, but I haven't smoked in the bathroom in like a week and the last time I did no one was home and it aired out and she didn't notice anything. Then she acuses me of it tonight? Wtf? WEIRD. I wish my mom was chill with the herb. I wish I could tell her I smoked, but she'd never look at me the same and I don't want that...

Very paranoid parents maybe? Cause I don't get it...

7. do you have any siblings? maybe you grandma is toking up in the bathroom for her arthritis or a brother/sister is toking up and you are getting the blame. just some high ideas that were floating around in my head.

8. Tell the bitch to chill the fuck out.

9. Lmao i died

Gime yo weeds

10. Maybe you left a little bit of weed in the bathroom and you forgot.

11. maybe she lit up... realized she couldnt get rid of the smell, and passed the blame to you!!
    OooOO

12. My grandma tokes. It helps arthritis a ton. I seriously would not doubt at all if it were your grandma. Nobody else lives with you though?

13. meh i guess we'll never know. I feel like she believes me but she's hesitant. She didn't ask for anything though.

14. She's gonna take your weed? and you're worried?

Is she gonna hold a gun to your head and say "fork it over" while shouting various insults at you?

Hell, at that point, even I might be a little worried.

15. Well...Some other people said their urine smells like weed sometimes. I don't fuckin' get it, but maybe that is what happened.:cool:

16. Go spray and pray. Also go hide your herb! If she can't find it she can't have it :smoke:

17. #18 glazedKnuckles, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    LOL various insults.

"You piece of shit"
    "Gimme the plants you ugly bastard"

18. haha classic!

19. Give that bitch a back hand.