Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So my little sister wants to get high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KingJesus, Feb 9, 2009.

1. My older brother started telling me around 14 that if I was gonna smoke do it with him. If i'm gonna drink do it with him. I really appreciated that and think it actually helped deter me from trying it out in the wild. I wish I had a younger sibling to teach.

2. I've been in a similar situation with my little brother. My senior year of high school we started getting really close, so he told me about how all his friends smoked and drank. To be honest, I was really unnerved by it (he was in 8th grade at the time!), but I played it cool because I didn't want him to stop telling me things.

He never explicitly asked to smoke with me, but it seemed like he wanted me to offer. I never did, because I feel really sketch about supporting his bad habits. I'm really protective of him and even though I don't think smoking weed is a big deal, it's probably not a good thing. Plus he's so young! I felt like 14 was earlier than I wanted him to start doing any drugs, even relatively benign ones. So I never offered.

Now, I kinda wish I had. Even though I would have felt like I was "corrupting" him, the friends he's talking about smoking up with the first time are not exactly the people I would have chosen to acquaint him with the herb. He's doing it anyways. At least if I could have smoked him out, I could have taught him to be smart and safe.

So, my recommendation is, smoke with her. I'm starting to think that smoking with an older sibling is one of the best ways to do a first time. Because you know you'll be looking out for her, you never know that about other people. And you can teach her everything from proper etiquette to how to avoid getting caught by your 'rents. You know she's going to do it, who better to guide her than her experienced older brother?

3. #83 SRHtoker570, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009

Not being a noob around other noobs when they think you were a noob and really arent a noob gets your +rep points in my book :yay:. Thats a good one, hahaha wrap your high head around that one. Ya being calm when something quickly goes wrong makes for a great skill and like the dude above, who better to teach her how NOT to get caught smokin herb or possesing it at a bad time then her brother? I couldnt think of ANY other person, unless you both havent lived under the same roof until you moved out, i dont believe your parents would even propose to do something like that, so it looks like it leaves you the next closest person who can be family but still be a friend at the same time. I agree with everyone who says sketchy sittuations lead to bad vibes, first impressions are the impressions most recalled when you remanice about something...thats until you cant remember it, and by then you either forgot it because it has been too long since you smoked or you pretty much got your handle on when and where to smoke and just about what you can get away with. It sounds like either weaning in under your control or her own curiosity weaning herself in. Your the only one who knows her so i'd say you have enough advice in this forum hahaha but its a touchey subject that can be highly debated but it comes down to if you think your both ready to just kick it together. Or should i say if your ready to let her kick it with you haha. Peace

:metal:-out then :smoking:-out