Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So my little sister wants to get high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KingJesus, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Make her hold back on drinking and shit, and only smoke her out sometimes, but try to make it good shit that smokes anything else she'd see to shame, hopefully discourage her from using it too much away from you.

2. smoke her out man. im gonna be facing the same shit pretty quick here, my parents already know i do and id rather my little sister whos 14 too, smoke some good shit and do it properly instead of some weed-ignorant noob burnin some shwag out of ^^tissue paper.:smoking:

3. That's what I'm thinking. I totally discourage drinking. After I found out she had been drinking with some 18 year old kid I made myself very clear to him what the ramifications would be if I found out she had been drinking with him again(I thought he was gonna piss himself it was sooooo funny). Sometimes I feel like I'm a bit overprotective, but I think she will thank me when she's older.

4. I haven't read any other responses so I'm sorry if I'm repeating someone, but if she's already willing to smoke, then she's going to find some means of smoking, even at her young age. Thus I'd say go ahead and introduce her to smoking, if she doesn't smoke with you, she could wind up in some sketch-ass situation that could get her bad vibes from the herb or get her in trouble. If you can, you should get in some routine with her like a reward system. That might sound like bullshit, but having incentive to smoke is usually a positive vibe; i.e. rewarding a smoke-out to a decent school report card or something.

5. I like the reward idea. I might try that if I decide to smoke with her.

6. Just curious, when did she know you smoked? I'm wondering at about what time my sister will start catching on and not caring, and then again at what time she'll catch on and want to try.

7. i think you should just go ahead and blaze wit ur sis. She is gonna smoke anyway so she might as well know what the good weed is and plus, if u tell her to wait til shes 16 shes not gonna listen anyway. Might as well let her smoke with you.

8. She found out I smoked when I was arrested at Busch Gardens for possession on a church youth trip in the 12th grade. Only a few years ago but I already realize how much of a dumbass I was. She cared a lot until this year, but I think she cared more about how much stress it was causing for my family at the time(busted smoking 3x once at BG, once in my room, then at a friends house 3 days later... that shit sucked).

9. First time I smoked was with my older brother when I was 14-15. In the words of a famous company "Just Do It.":smoking:

10. smoke her out. I started smoking when I was 12... WAAAYYYY too young in my opinion but oh well. It will giver her a good experience but emphasize that she shouldn't do this carelessly and teach her to be smart. Have her smoke out of what you like best and how you feel most comfortable. cause when you're comfortable you'll be able to teach her better.

11. Hell yes. You're absolutely right to think it's better for her to start smoking with you then with some dumb teenagers. It will get her used to it in a setting where she can really relax and thus be like a baby step to when she wants to try it with her friends. I think if she's interested in the first place- she's probably going to keep pursuing it. Might as well make her first real high with you so you can give her some brotherly advice.

I say go for it.

12. #52 Androgenicx, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    People talk about it this way despite being stoners due to residual societal conditioning. Theres nothing wrong with the substance, unless an 8 year old has everyday access to it when he is really premature, and 13-14 years+ (at discretion of maturity) I consider a perfectly fine and in fact good age to start smoking if one ever has to. The substance will ensure a larger mind, less bias, all the goody life and mind expanding effects of the herb, before damage starts being done and becoming a permanent part of the person. As the person is growing in post-child stages into an adult, their growth will be likely be positively directed and influenced in various fields of their personality and consciousness.

If you are willing to risk the parental issue, if she seems about as mature as a usual 14 year old and lives relatively "normally" and isnt growing up an obvious "strange child", I recommend you smoke her up and integrate her into your life and guide her through life as you smoke blunts with her over the years as she grows up. And even if you can't get around feeling it is too grey a moral area, if she is interested in it she will find a way to do it. Better under your guiding hand than horny school boys who can, as we know, do the stupidest things.

Furthermore, notice that it is just a generation thing - things that you found acceptable and normal to do at 16 your parents generation would have had trouble swallowing because they did it at 20. Just because you started smoking at 16 doesn't make it the right age to start smoking, despite the fact that it is the naturally way we look at things as humans - in a self-universe-centered way.

13. man, you just want to get her stoned and make out with her, maybe weed will make her all horny and you'll get a happy ending!!!! good luck man, give her one for me.

14. I'd smoke with her but let her know you aren't a dealer (if you aren't) and don't want all her friends running to you or any shit like that, and to keep it a secret.

But it'd be a LOT better for her to be smoking with somebody she knows and trusts in a safe environment, and I'm sure it'll make her first true high a lot better as well, mine was sketchy as fuck and all freaked out worrying about shit.

If you've got your own place i'd just invite her over n smoke her out throughout the night and have her sleep over or something, give it plenty of time to pass so the parents aren't suspicious.

15. you'll get rep when I can give it again, you need it and I definitely agree with this, 20 and 17.5 is kosher...18 and 14...is not

16. i have no siblings but my cousin got me started at 8 been smoking sence my life is all right......so far lols

17. She should wait until she's 18.

18. This. I started smoking earlier than 14 but my childhood was really fucked up. Let her smoke once, Maybe very small hits with the bong or a bowl. If she really likes it maybe once every two weeks. Better you than some loser as you stated.

19. I'm my opinion, it'd be better for her to blaze with you for the first time than some immature tweens. Just keep it to a little less than a bowl and she should be fine. No blunts.

20. I first started at 11. Yes I ended up more than ok, but have seen quite the opposite happen amongst many of my old classmates and friends.

My best recomendation is to wait. Convince her to wait as well. Sure she may not listen, but it isn't guarnteed that she will do it anyways. Plus, by waiting and not giving your younger sister access to marijuana, you don't have to add the anxiety into your life of, 'what if she told, abuses it, falls in with the wrong crowd, etc.'. Makes life easier.