Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So my little sister wants to get high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KingJesus, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Shes 14, interested in pot and has friends that are too, if you don't intervene someone else is going to get her going on shitty mids, bad techniques and improper edict, I say educate and help her understand not to turn it into a everyday thing at this age.

Its totally a delicate situation, do you honestly feel it would be ok for her to smoke? Hows her mind set? I started when I was 13 but it wasn't something interesting to me till 16-17.

My little brother is 17 and I've tryed to get him to smoke because I feel it would help him imensely but he wont budge and thinks I'm a stupid hippy :(

Don't get her ripped on dank and a bong her first shot get a spoon and some dank, have her take a few hits sit back and watch something like "The Brave Little Toaster" its a magical experience:smoking:

2. :eek: No! No! No! Age 14 is not only to young for you to condone turning her on to weed, it also opens you up to some possible legal problems. While many of us may have experimented when we were young, it was usually with our own peers. I'm assuming your an adult, so be an adult and discuss it with her, but don't jeapordize yourself and your sister by encouraging her to smoke.I might add that this is the sort of behavior that gives ammunition to the anti-marijuana foes to use as an excuse not to legalize marijuana. Would you condone offering your sister alcohol?:eek:

3. I didnt read every post but if this hasnt been said: Either way she is going to try it because she wants to. If you say Im not gonna smoke with u she will just try it with her boyfriend or whoever the fuck else. I think she should wait to at least 16 but if she really wants to smoke at 14 she WILL no matter what you say about it, so why not let her first time be with you i guess? If you do go through with it you MUST make a point that she shouldnt be makin habit with this at age 14.

4. hey man i started when i was 13 and i tell you its no different then smoking whne im 18
    tho i did know everyhting about it all teh dangers and shit i ust have thought about it for a year and made sure i was ready

5. 14 is really young, but its all about maturity....

none of us know your sister, is you think shes mature then I would go for it..

if you find her to be a little immature then I would not....

I dont mean mature for her age, just in general if she acts and handles herself like shes older then she is

6. I would talk to her about it.. and make sure that she knows the difference between weed and other drugs.. make a decision based on her maturity.

7. i started when i was 14... and i turned out fine. but i would be careful of her smoking with her boyfriend or whatever a lot of girls can become whores off of weed.

8. What? I've never acted like a whore from weed. Booze, maybe. haha but seriously, I have never heard anybody say that before.

9. She's all ready smoking weed man, she made that decision. Its your responsiblity to see that she does it safely and properly.

10. girls i know like to fuck just because of all of the weed i have...

11. Well i think 14 is an ok age. Maby if her birthday is coming up do it on her 15th birthday. But dont get her so high that she doesnt ever want to smoke again. This is what i did with my cuz-He came over and wanted to smoke so i got some good weed, not dankest in the world but good weed. I bought a 1 hitter from a gas station and we smoked out of that and he loved it so i gave it to him to take home (it was only $3.00) I wouldnt start her out on a bong she might take to big of a hit and get fried. But thats just my opinion. Buy her a 1 hitter and an 1/8 for her birthday and invite her over. lol im so smashed right now.

12. exatlty... i cant tell you if you should or shouldnt smoke with her, thats your decision. it all depends on how mature she is and all that shit. but like mentioned above, make sure she doesnt start talking about it with everyone and accidnently burn you. Then you'll be known as the guy who gives drugs to kids....at least by your parents and most non-smoking adults.

13. Did you mention to her it might cause testicular cancer? There are threads starting to emerge about a CNN report on cannabis causing that cancer. they say younger ages increase the risk.

14. Normally I would say no, but it seems that she is gonna smoke whether you're their or not, so go ahead and let her smoke some in a good safe environment and educate her. It's better than smokin some shwag with some douche.

15. I'm gonna be honest i started at age 16 with a big glass bong and I fucking loved it, sooo ripped. So starting with a bong isn't necessarily a bad idea, just let her know that if she's done and can't possibly smoke anymore than she can just drop out of the rotation and you can finish it off.

16. Man put out a Hit on that little sketchy boyfriend of hers. Causing nothing but trouble. I'm not looking forward to when my sister's this age and her boyfriend, when she gets one, better chill the fuck out cuz when he comes into that house you better believe i'll be sitting there cleaning my Colt .45 lol.

It's up to you man. I would wait because her mind is so fucked at the moment with the age she is. Not only that she might talk about it and bring her little buddies too and then you're going to be a haven for little pothead 14 year olds.

17. Yeah fuck that kid. I give him looks every time I'm at my parents house and he's there. My dad went and knocked on her door with this AK he has and told them he would be in his room cleaning it if they needed anything. It was sooo funny. I wont be letting her bring any of her friends if she does, I'm not taking responsibility for anyone but her. But we'll see.

18. I'm looking forward to when my sister asks me about it. I think that in a year or so she will and then I will talk to her about it and explain everything and she can decide if she wants to.

But for now she doesn't even know that I smoke.

19. i say do it, iv been trying to get my little brother to smoke for like 3 years and he still wont do it, and its not like its going to hurt anything, its only weed its not like she asked you to hook her up with some acid or somthing

20. she's going to do it anyway, even if you tell her not 2 for a couple of years.