So my life just got 10x better

Discussion in 'General' started by BongTron, Sep 2, 2009.

1. For now.
    So I've been planning a trip to california for quite some time now; just really haven't had much cash to do so. I recently gathered enough cash over time to get tickets down to cali, visiting friends and what not. I also gathered some extra cash for weed/beer.
    Well I was thinking I'd have like an ounce max for the 10 days I'll be down there; but my life just got so much easier.

I called my friend up, and..
    This is when it happened.
    I asked him about what an ounce would run for some dank; how much he'd get it for.
    He had recently met a new connect, a farmer, and......
    he can get an ounce for stress prices, No this isn't stress he's getting from this person.
    This is chronic, medical.
    60$ straight for 28g.

Much MUCH MUCH better than 300$ for 28 that I was expecting.

Now i'm smoking a blunt to celebrate!
    :smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. Thats whatsup man! thats tight, have fun:hello:

3. oh for sure
    and i'll definitely be taking pictures for you blades so no worries:smoking:

4. #4 LegitBaller, Sep 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2009
    yea dude, theirs nothing better than going from street level dealers chargin the norm 300ish an ounce to growers charging half that.
    and then theirs nothing better than buying from the source, to becoming the source, and gettin zips for practically nothing :smoking:
    have a good trip man, im sure you'll love it. I didnt want to come home when i went to LA my first time.
    btw where exactly are you going? Socal? Norcal? either way its gonna be a fun ass trip. enjoy.

5. Oh, I used to live in Socal, san diego. So did my friend, but he recently moved, near temecula. And thanks man haha.
    Going to be picking up 2 ounces the day I get down there, and 2 more about mid trip.

6. Good luck to you.

7. Thanks?
    Haha.

8. Have a blast man, the price for the oz is priceless. :)

9. thats a nice price for a zip.

10. Hell yeah, having grower connects is where it's at.

11. i think this summer im going to try and get to visit cali i have some cousins but this december im going to amsterdam so thats nice. but anywayyo bro have a great time sounds like the best dank price ive ever heard of.

12. thats insane. i am going to go on a limb and say it's probably northern california stuff, cuz god damn they have some good weed for some bomb ass prices.

post some pics if ya get a chance mang

13. Nah it's socal man,
    oh and for sure haha i'm going down on the 11th and coming back the 22nd so I'll have pictures then.. Or if I get the time when I'm down there I'll post up

14. hell yeah man amsterdam is the shit.
    I wish I could afford the 1,000$ plane ticket.

Thanks man, you to.

15. So, my luck has increased, yet again;
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\tLol.
    I realized I needed a current ID to travel... I'm going down on 9/11 and flying back 9/21.. So I was kind of worried..
    I checked my ID and it expires on 9/25

GOOD BY 4 DAYS BABY!

hell ya
    so fucking pro

16. can i come man? im from murrieta

17. I'm down

18. its kind of weird that u will be in a plane on 9-11 i dont think i could do it because of wat happened.

19. That was 8 years ago man;
    people need to get over the past.
    SURE it was a terrible thing that happened, but really..
    Maybe it's just me, but I don't let things that happened in the past control my future.

20. well good to hear that u arent afraid

well depends wat the past events are that are holding u back.......