So my jeep is gone, family conspiracy revealed

Discussion in 'General' started by E n i g m a, Mar 25, 2011.

1. On November 29th my car was picked up by a salvage and wrecker company.
    I left it in a little shopping center parker lot. I ran out of gas and subsequently could not get it started. I put two gallons of gas in it. Changed the battery. And jumped it off. Nothing, just clicking.

Well my grandmother went down there and took the tag off saying that someone would have sold it. Later we checked on it and it was still there. Then another day it wasn't and she's like yea they got it.

I was just talking to my dad about it and he said my grandmother and her husband were "just going to let it go." So they took the tag off and probably called the people to pick it up themselves.
    Mind you they put the car in my name, solely.

I called the city and the city didn't impound my car.

I was living at my mother's house when my grandmother gave me the jeep. So my insurance and license had that address. I had no idea where my jeep was. The company sent mail to my mother's house, only I could receive it. So I went to the post office and they sent it back to sender. The salvage company could not tell me anything without that letter.

Short version: Jeep wouldn't start, left it in a parking lot, family took tag off and wanted it to get impounded, I could not find out who had it because the mail came to another address and she didn't tell me. It is probably crushed right now, or it costs much more than it's worth to get it out.

Hell now I'm even thinking that my grandmother's husband went up there and sabotaged it to where it wouldn't start.

By the time I found it where it was it would have costed like $400 to get it back. Which I don't have.

2. Do they not like the fact that you're a stoner and didn't see why "God" wouldn't punish you for it so they decided to do it themselves?

Jerks.

3. Lol thats mean.....

and damn dude that sucks!

4. #5 E n i g m a, Mar 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2011
    God didn't have anything to do with it but this probably does:
    Months earlier I got into a wreck I didn't know how it happened, literally, I am driving along on the interstate next thing I remember I am into another car.
    I finally realized I probably feel asleep, it was late, I had smoked with my dad several hours before and we ate a pizza. So my dad told her I was driving high. To which I replied, If I were high it wouldn't have happened.
    My mother kicked me out for wreaking and telling her I didn't know how it happened.

But I have lost everything of monetary value in my life, my car, my laptop, my phone, my bike.

Aside from the car equals $700.

Plus I have burned through all of my savings on a bond and probation and still owe another $353 in court costs.

She wouldn't mind much, they are her husband's, she's a dog person and her dog is awesome.

5. The clicking meant they put a bomb in that mother fucker and it didn't go off. Lucky SOB

6. kill everyone, fake death, new identity,

open gas station.

someday reunite with jeep..

7. Judge Mathias their asses. :cool: :smoke:

8. lmao...