So My Girlfriend Cheated On Me.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by StonerNack, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Once a whore, always a whore?

You can't change anyone. I was with this girl for two years. She recently got a job and has been on unmentionables for quite awhile, I'm gonna say the last few months.

She cheated on me with a guy she barely knew... And all for what? Because she didn't know what to do.

Frankly that's horseshit. But this has gotten me depressed because I found out over instagram......

I'm just really sad and mad and everything. I just want to become invisible and leave everything...

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Sux bro.

Been there.

People Can be selfish, and some are just fucked.

The pain will pass, i promise :(

3. Double tap.

4. That sucks but atleast you got out of it sooner rather than later, it would have been harder to get over her..

you'll find someone new, life goes on...

5. You found out over instagram? Ouch....sorry man :/

6. Dude , scandalous little whore or whuuuu? Where's the pic at , I'll post funny #'s on it 😆 rn.

🌹

7. #7 smokehound, Jun 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
     Derp. edit.

8. she's just livin.

Please be trolling... I'm sorry, but once you've commited yourself to a relationship there's no "just livin". You either commit yourself fully, or you can get lost.

10. Defiantly feel ya man my X cheated too....whether I deserved it or not is to be left unsaid. whateva its been like 4 years and aint looking back she a bitch

11. Tell her to go fuck herself and move on.

12. She asked if we could be friends

And I told her to go fuck her self and her friendship.

13. You were right to do so, cheaters don't change.

Trust is earned, not given away.

- Lieutenant Worf

14. That's a good start now never talk to her ever again even if she acknowledges you. Fuck that bitch brah. Go find you a real women!

15. If I ever see her again. I will vomit everywhere. Fucking slut literally makes me sick to my stomach.

16. Oh yeah

The best part of this. My dealer is out, my other one is at the beach and the other one is out of good shit.

I ended up buying a dime yesterday of some shit mid. Wasn't even worth it

17. Damn man, that really sucks. I can say this though, listening to music helps.

18. #19 TimothyTheFirst, Jun 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
    shit happens.  I'm assuming the thread starter and his girlfriend aren't like, 35 years old and married.  you can't honestly expect it to last forever.  especially when the op says "once a whore" implying she's cheated on him before, or slept around a lot before, and she's been on unmentionables for a few months which means she probably doesn't have her shit together anyways.

people get too caught up in relationships.  it's not like she's the devil cause she fucked somebody else.

either a) op had his shit together and she doesn't, in which case he should find someone better and let her go figure it out on her own.  or b ) neither of them were good for each other, so it's no reason to dwell on it.

I didn't say "she's just living, stay with her and treat her nice", all I said was she's just living, so just let her go, let her do her thing and get over it.  it might hurt a little at first but that's life

19. You should of cacked the slut one last time ...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app