So My Girlfriend Cheated On Me.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by StonerNack, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Once a whore, always a whore?

You can't change anyone. I was with this girl for two years. She recently got a job and has been on unmentionables for quite awhile, I'm gonna say the last few months.

She cheated on me with a guy she barely knew... And all for what? Because she didn't know what to do.

Frankly that's horseshit. But this has gotten me depressed because I found out over instagram......

I'm just really sad and mad and everything. I just want to become invisible and leave everything...

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 FreedomFighter420, Jun 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2014
    Bang her, blast in her, then tell her it's over baby  ;) and walk out her place butt naked so the hood can know not to mess with her

P.S. do NOT forget the wink, very important bruddah  :bongin:

3. Well dumping her is the only choice. Cheating isn't something that happens once. It's probably happened before and will happen again.

4. Its true.......once a cheater always a cheater!

Why would you wanna live that feeling of knowin it could happen again........especially without you knowing.

Fuck that! Find somebody you can trust!

5. #5 TeamRED_07, Jun 2, 2014
    use her dump her ignore her

6. Block her on Facebook

Omega369

7. Egg her car

Sent from my Ps2

8. What you neee is the TBS system.

Terrorize. Brutalize. Sodomize.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65eSdyAx6RU

9. Pour Honey, Onions, Sardines, and Garlic mix all over her car and let The Sun take care of the rest for you

Sent from my Tree of Wisdom

This, basically!

However much it hurts and whatever feelings you have for her, are they worth the fact that it would always be on your mind that she might cheat again if you gave her a second chance?

You deserve somebody who won't treat you like that. Things will get better eventually for you.

11. and what's to stop her from doing the exact same thing?

OP, keep your dignity and just get the fuck out

12. If your didn't find out then, you may not have found out at all. Should forget about her and move on.

13. Get far away from that shit... Sounds like it isnt worth the time, and you could do better..

In the words of Too Short "Ya cant make a ho a house wive"  :devious:

14. It's 'you can't turn a Ho into a housewife'.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.

15. #15 FreedomFighter420, Jun 2, 2014
    That is a question only she can answer ...

Just offering a suggestion. Not saying I am Dr. Phil , I'm not a Couple Therapist. My SUGGESTION won't really fix the situation but it would dam sure make him feel bettah... That's what I'm trying to get at. Dude is obviously hurt and looking for help. Just trying to lighten up the mood in here a little bit, but thanks for your input Barry White.

Sent from my Tree of Wisdom

16. #16 FreedomFighter420, Jun 2, 2014

17. this is why i'm o solo mio, better off alone than chancing some cunt fuckin shit up on a whim.

That's not true. People cheat, get caught and there's a chance they won't cheat again.

Having said that, OP's GF sounds shady. He should leave her.

19. Fuck her bestfriend.

I dunno man....I guess theres always a chance they could change, but it would always been in the back of my head. I couldnt deal w it.....