So my Girl calls me from work and ......

Discussion in 'General' started by Shimen, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Well She was all frantic and shit on the phone and of course its my day off so im high off my ass.. Anyway she tells me that her and her coworkers were in the back when these two cops bust in through the backroom door waving there pistols and shotguns around and tells them to get out tha store cause some guy just robbed the check cashing place next to them and is in the store hiding. I was like holy fuck thats not fair nothing like that ever happens to me. Anyway yeah kinda crazy.

2. k. just be glad it wasn't you.

3. yea, that situation would suck.. ive often wondered if i would try and fight, or just cower down.

knowing me, if someone came at me with a gun.. id take it as they were going to kill me anyway and leave my mark on them for the rest of there life.

4. yo i think they could have handled the situation a bit better

5. agreed.

6. but they were cops

7. I was actually in a similar situation once. I was at petsmart of all places and some guy slapped a chick and a customer pulled a gun. I was stoned as shit, and all I could think is "fuck everywhere I go these crazy ass n*ggaz be pullin out guns and trying to shoot up the block"

8. Oh dude you saw that? It isnt normal for me to be slappin up dem hoes

9. i know i said it hypotheticaly. i was really reffering to if they had found the robber before the cops came.

10. I had to laugh out loud at that one.