so my gf wants to smoke with me..

Discussion in 'General' started by reefer fever, Jun 18, 2009.

1. but i don't want to. I mean she's really cool and i've been with her for a few months now and she knows when to keep her mouth shut but i've heard way to many stories about how she won't ever stfu when she's high. When i'm stoned im laid back and i jst wanna chill so i'm not sure if i want to take the chance of getting her high and then have her talking my damn ear off. in my mind it's not only a waste of herb, it's pointless to smoke if the person next to you is ruining your fun. So my question is should i just say fuck it and smoke once with her to see how it goes(she'll wanna do it again) or continue to tell her no because i "quit"..?

2. wow most guys have the opposite problem?:confused:

3. Wtf man why wouldnt you?

Just do it once, i guess if you hate it that much iunno man just take it one step at a time.

I say go for it what do you have to loose, shes your gf so it cant be THAT bad.

4. what is wrong with you son?

for shame.

5. hah ik its sad i hav jst had a bad history of smokin with ppl who r absolute fuckin idiots

6. dude my gf has never smoked before and now she wants to like this weekend. I totally want to...just smoke a lil bit with her bro. its will be chill. just play some music;)

7. well if you think your gf is a effing idiot maybe you should reassess your relationship. No offense intended

8. hah yeah fuck it ill try it once

9. maybe she's one of those chicks that gets super horny when she's high...only one way to find out :smoking:

but seriously just smoke with her and be happy you found a chick that's down to sesh with you, and is ok with the idea of you smoking.

10. she's not your girlfriend though right more like "the girl who gives you sex" on a regular basis.

11. Just smoke with her at least once, stories are stories dude.

12. the more you smoke with her the more she will wean herself of irritating tendencies like being a chatterbox while baked. Things like that usually go away with experience.

13. play this song while yall tokin up

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBbugCHm3B4]YouTube - Krayzie Bone - Smoke Wit Me[/ame]

14. EXACTLY! My gf has never smoked and shes like "lets have sex high" .. hell yeahh haha

15. aphrodisiac...lol :hello:

16. #16 Darien Wavedash, Jun 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2009
    Tell her that you'll smoke with her if she gives you head after.

[Edit]
    Did NOT read some of the replies, I should've guessed sex would've came up within the first ten replies