So My Gf Wants To Have A Threesome With Me And Another Female...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Moonstomper, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Yeah this is actually happening. My girlfriend told me last week that she'd been fantasising about having a threesome with another female. I was like 'holy shit' and so excited. There are a few parameters though (according to her). She has to be somewhat pretty (same counts for me) and friendly. Thats it basically. So then I started asking about who she'd want to have sex with (and when haha) and then she started feeling quite uncomfortable so we stopped talking about it 'before she changed her mind'.

So GC, what do you think? How am I going to reach every guy's ultimate fantasy (atleast for me)? I was thinking that we'd just not do anything to actually make it happen but just wait but then I was thinking that in no way a girl would ever come up to us offering sex. So IDK blades, what's your take on this?

Thanks, have a good day :D

2. It's a trick.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Let her handle choosing the girl, and don't be pushy about who it will be or when it is going to happen. I would strongly recommend choosing someone who neither of you will ever see again. Otherwise you're just asking for complications, jealousy, etc down the road.

Good luck with everything! Just a heads up though, if she seemed uncomfortable discussing it, there's a good chance that some part of her may be uncomfortable actually going through with it. If that's the case and she goes through with it anyways, things will more than likely go to shit after. I've seen it happen. So if she changes her mind later, don't get angry or make her feel bad.

The fact she suggested it and everything is a good sign though. Like I said, don't be pushy, and let her make it happen. Have fun!

4. Sounds like there is a fine line between pushing her too hard do this and not doing enough to where it blows over.. tricky territory.. 

5. Dont do it.

Its either a test, or she is having lesbian fantacies. Either way it will end with you being single.

It could also be legit. But odds are she will have mixed feeling after and it will lead to drama.

Threesomes dont work for relationships. They are for swingers.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. wait are you a chick though? "laurenslv" will this be strictly all girls if so?

have I been deceived

7. ... But then it's already too late. Uh oh. Do you mean 'it's a trick' in the way that she wants to see my response over having sex with another woman? @ fancypants, im a dude. Thank you so much for the advice so far, looks like I wasn't thinking it trough entirely.

8. Yep.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #10 Moonstomper, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
    Damn, I feel stupid for not knowing it might be a trick. But the thing is she never asked anything in the lines of 'would you do this', it was more like I was listening to her talk about it. So in that way it would be less of a trick instead of her just straight up asking me about it, no?

11. my ex was bi and we had a couple 3somes...it just happened from getting drunk with her friends and then I told her we should have a threesome...she asked, they said yea and we fucked...you cant have a possessive or jealous girl or id imagine it would end bad

12. shes a lesbo, dawg, didnt you ever see that ep of friends where ross and his old lady have a threeway and he ends up being left out and he makes a sandwhich
    dont judge me for watching friends, i was probably high or something

13. It's not good for a relationship. My wife and I are open minded people and we talked about the threesome idea and decided it posed too many unknown risks to our relationship. It would be a real test to your relationship.

I've had close friends who tried this path and it now contributes heavily to their marital problems today. I don't think their marriage will survive and at one point they were both down to play. Like @[member="ARobynD"] said, it's probably a trap. Either a direct set up or an eventual problem down the road. Skip and and use the fantasy to have fun with just her in the bedroom. Rent videos and crap like that to keep it interesting if you want a long lasting relationship. Good luck!

14. I don't necessarily think she's purposely tricking you, dude, it almost sounds too much like some shitty plot from a George Lopez episode. But... I do think she's probably confused and, as someone said, you're now in tricky territory. More likely than not, feelings of jealousy will develop if you press the idea on, but hey I could be wrong. Either way, navigate carefully.

:smoking:

15. [​IMG]

If she's serious about it, she will pick the girl as well as handle all of the details. Chances are good that she simply wanted to test your loyalty. There's a reason why threesomes are a rarity amongst men: Women rarely want to share. They are glorious creatures bestowed upon us from the womb of some cosmic MILF, but they are also horribly insecure. Not all women can handle the person they're committed to, fraternizing with what is competition on any other day. This could be the reason as to why she seemed withdrawn when you hopped right at the chance that was presented to you. Rule number one of being a guy: You never take the first offer that's thrown at you. It's usually bait. You play it cool like she's the only woman in the world, and that God shot you out of his cock and into your mom's womb by divine intervention so that the two of you could meet and date. And then if she picks a girl and it happens, you thank the made up fairy man for allowing it to happen. And then life's pretty much downhill from there.

16. I wouldn't worry about it too much. If it was a trick and you wind up single, you can be thankful you aren't dating someone who would try to trap you like that anymore. If it isn't a trick, then maybe you'll have some fun times down the line. In the meantime, she doesn't sound terribly comfortable with it, so just play it cool for awhile, and let her figure herself out.

17. Don't do it mon. Cause it could be a trap and if it is next fight you two get in she's going to use this against you. But who knows she could also be real about it just play it safe mon.

18. Pmsl! Op is going to be gutted when his missus changes her mind at the last minute and he's left stood there cock in hand haha.

19. Don't do it OP! It will lead to her developing insecurities. That's putting it simply. Very rarely do threesomes end up positive for all three parties involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. do it, but just know you might lose her to the "other" side.  and then you got the rest of your life to cherish what happened.