So my friend's dad's an ex-cop....

Discussion in 'General' started by Collie_man420, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Yeah my buddy of a few years has a dad that is an ex-cop. He didnt retire willingly, he had some heart/diabetes problems and his leg was amputated. as a cop he was pretty decent, if he caught you with pot he'd take it and let you go with a warning (he DOES NOT smoke). Well his son smokes mad weed with me and has for awhile. He told his dad he smokes, and his dad already knew I did anyways. At first he was cool and now he's getting his friend (an ex-DEA official) to tell him why weed is so horrible and ...blah blah blah. I need some citeable (hopefully non-bias) sources showing why marijuana ISNT bad for you so he can back up his info to shut the DEA agent up.

Juts looking for some help from my fellow blades.

2. dea.gov

or show him all the intelligent people on this forum who are fine upstanding citizens

3. [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Why-Marijuana-Should-Be-Legal/dp/1560254815"]Amazon.com: Why Marijuana Should Be Legal: Ed Rosenthal, Steve Kubby, S. Newhart: Books[/ame]

i checked that book out from my local library. it was a pretty interesting read. it'll probably answer all your questions. it covers a lot of topics about marijuana. so, yeahh. go get it and its pretty short too.

4. Dude, I hate to say it, but it is impossible (practically) to convince a DEA agent that ANY drug should be legal. But, I give you credit for trying. Check out Granny Strom Krow's list of diseases and conditions it helps to heal. It's pretty large.

5. yeah we figured as much, we mainly wanna be able to shut down the Bullshit arguments he's going to push

6. Sit him down, and allow him to watch this video:
    [ame="http://blip.tv/file/1356143"]The Union: The business behind getting high.@@AMEPARAM@@player.setPostsId(1362521);player.setUsersId(265638);player.setUsersLogin("Zebb")@@AMEPARAM@@1362521@@AMEPARAM@@Zebb[/ame]

7. If you search man, there is quite a few threads dedicated to info like this, there should be some good articles and studies in those that can help you out.

8. You'll never convince DEA that marijuana is anything but the devil. Take a look at their site, they have a graph there that says something more or less like this: "95% of people don't use drugs, since we've been 95% successful so far we just need more time and money and we'll successfully reach our goal of no one using drugs".

..this is complete bs! The vast majority of people who don't use drugs simply have no interest in using them. Their decision has NOTHING to do with the actions of the DEA!!!

With a skewed mindset like this, you can be damn sure he won't listen to a single word you say, let alone believe you!

[​IMG]

9. ^^ thats fucking bullshit!

is your friend dad happen to be him? ;)
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIcMcRXB8zw"]YouTube - NEVER GET RAIDED Preview- Growing Outdoors[/ame]

10. So you put that DEA dude in his place yet?

11. dude, just walk away. he only has one leg