So my friend Justin smoked an Oxy in a blunt.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by bon idee, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Like, he just ground it up, sprinkled it in, threw in some weed and lit the motherfucker up. No extractions like I've read about. No syringes, hot spoons, tin foil. I didn't even know it was possible. He was fucked up, but I'm not sure if it was the smoke, or the oxy.

Please enlighten me on how this could have worked. I didn't try it. I've snorted them but that's it. Wouldn't the fillers be bad for you? And if they are then how is snorting them any better?

2. there you go

3. The heat will destroy the oxy and you will hardly get any in your system(no appreciable effects). Your friend was experiencing placebo or just got high from the weed and was acting up. And as you said smoking fillers is a bad idea, its worse than snorting because when you cause something to combust it releases extra chemicals. Sad to see oxy go to waste...

4. "Please tell me how this works?"

It doesnt, Justin is just slightly dumb thats all.

5. Yup pretty much.

6. Lol. He swears up and down that it works. He was like "man, i was so fucked up i couldn't move".

He is pretty stupid. I'd just never thought about doing that before.It didn't seem like it would work. I know you can extract the oxy and do it on tin foil.

7. That was definitely not un bon idee. :laughing:

jagfan's right, placebo and/or general shenanigans. Smoking filler is not a good idea.

8. probably because hes smoking some fucked up chemicals

9. Yeah that is a complete waste

10. It didn't seem possible. I was just wondering. I could have looked it up, but the responses I get on here are so much cooler than reading on Google.

:D

Personally, I would never try it. Oxy's are way too expensive to take chances like that with. I would rather stick to what I know, but he he gets them from his mother for free, so I guess he can waste one if he wants.

11. No.

Oh my god this thread is filled with bad info.

Yes, it does work. Snorting it or eating it would be more effective, but its DOES work.

It is NOT A PLACEBO. My god whoever said that is fucked.

Smoking it on tin foil would be better in terms of smoking, but the whole blunt thing is always fun.

12. truth

but personally, I'll snort them :)

13. Jesus, what's with all the people saying it doesn't work? I'll bet you none of them have tried it. Take it from firsthand experience-it works! (although it's true it is inefficiant). If you wanna test it out, put some on top of a bowl, take an immense bong rip, and hold.

14. I guess if you did have a lot of oxys, you could afford putting one in a blunt and wasting it. Everyone i know either rails them or parachutes em, but different strokes for different folks i guess.

I dont care much for them anymore.

15. this is all true but the fillers are the killers not the oxy itself. i mean think about opium for a minute, yiur basucly smoking non-extracted codine if im not mistaken. however codine pills have the fillers which would make them bad for you to smoke.

not worth the risk IMO