So my friend is getting alot of Lsd.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Stroomz, Apr 9, 2008.

1. And its going to be in liquid form...he was wondering what are some good items to drop the doses on for people to try. He doesnt really like sugar cubes. and the guy he is getting it from says that it may not be exactly 25 drops for 25 hits because some of the alchahol will evaporate and i can just add more, is this tru? Thanks GC:D

2. Pss, if its your friend you shouldn't use "I".

Anyways there shouldn't be any alcholol on the lsd. LSD in liquid for should be LSD

3. oh hay can u fax me some? I'll fax you over some 20 dolla bills first of course.

4. Grrr.

To the op: Whoever said that "the alchahol will evaporate and i can just add more", clearly does not know a damn thing about acid. Thus eliminating his credibility (like bush saying "Nuculer").

5. Can I have some please? Thanks! :)

6. sounds a tad shady, how well do you trust the source?
    the last few times i got acid it was on a sweet tart. so you could do that i suppose.

7. You can put it on pretty much anything, sour patch kids work good, or just drop them on your tongue.

It's actually useually in solution with water when you find it in liquid form, never heard of alcohol.

8. Or just drop it on your tongue >> I think that would be the fastest. I would say put it in your eye also works but it could agitate your eye and whatnot.

9. Haha damn, you're misinformed man. Definitly right about the whole alcohol thing though...

I would think alcohol would break down the LSD, considering it is a rather delicate chemical.

I'm saying you're wrong about your use of Bush. MAJORITY of the people in the military pronounce it " Nuculer", and it's considered to be correct among gov't jobs, like scientists. And Bush was in the military so... It'd be understanding. Like me, I say it the same way he does...

Anyway, I wouldn't suggest you purchase LSD mixed in with alcohol man. I've never come across that before, and it doesn't sound legit man.

10. hmmm very interesting guys...if she brings this alchohal theory up again when my friend meets up with her ill tell her shes lieing and see what she says..im goin to look on erowid now for some answers:smoking:

11. http://www.slate.com/id/2071155/

Colloquial Pronunciation != Correct Pronunciation

Furthermore, the opinion of the masses does not necessarily == truth

12. Ive heard of people doing this but I would never personally try it. That sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. Id never put any kind of drug on my eyeball. :p

13. pure lsd is a tartric acid salt, not a liquid. liquid lsd is lsd dissolved in something (usually water) a drop of liquid lsd is usually very diluted and contains about 50-175 micrograms. pure lsd is a crystalline salt but only a cook would have access to an observable amount of lsd salt.

14. Liquid acid in very high proof alcohol is common.

15. According to erowid it can be really bad to put it in your eye, dont do it. I really do not know what would work but I think, like some people said, gummy bears would be a good idea.

16. OK so according to the connect she said almost what the kid above said..it comes in crystal from switzerland and then some guy drops the crystal in pure grain alcohol..depending on how strong he wants it..she said the alcohol can evaporate a little but you can just add a few drops and bring it back up. not sure if all this is correct im tryint o remember it from the phone call..and it will prob be dropped on sugar cubes or given as liquid.

and my friend dropped cid in her eyes once she said it hit her in 30 seconds she tripped for many many hours and talked to a streetpole because she thought it was a giraffe...hmm i dont think ill try that :smoking::smoking: