Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So my friend got ripped off

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CallMeWigga, Mar 17, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395083812.166540.jpg
    This is oregano, correct? My homie just picked this up.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. I mean, how do you not even look at what you buy?
    It's all grinded up. Wouldn't you even feel how it's grinded? 
    Does he usually buy ground up shake, or does he actually expect buds?

It's not a total loss. I have this great pasta sauce recipe that goes with baked lobster. But for that, you're gonna need to get a whole lot more goods. Do you think his dealer can hook him up on some basil, thyme, dill, and rosemary? Actually, the basil is going to have to be fresh. I won't tell you other wise, because it would be an insult not to do it exactly as my mother does. 

• Like Like x 11
  4. Well there's a bit more back story to how he ended up getting this shake. But your response was enough to show this guy that it's indefinitely oregano.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Dont buy weed that is already grinded and it wont happens again. your friend didnt realize that its clearly not like weed...and the smell...

6. "Indefinitely"?  This post does not make sense. 

• Like Like x 2
  7. The smell should tell you more than the look

• Like Like x 2
  8. #8 Cornjob, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2014
    If you can't tell by the looks (which you should) you would be able to tell it smells...off.. :rolleyes:

9. That fuckin guy who sold it to him lol what a fuckin guy right? 

• Like Like x 1
  10. Da fuck is that shit?  :confused_2: 

I'd throw it into a recipe that calls for spices and replace the spices with that stuff..if it gets you high when you finish consuming your meal, then there has to be some psychoactive chemical within that shit.

If it's just spices you'll know.

11. Lol yeah looks like oregano. Enjoy that

12. Go to your spice rack. Get out the oregano and compare. Worst case scenario - you top up your spice rack. 

It looks like shake to me. But I can't really say without smelling the terpenes. 

13. 1. Never buy weed that's already ground up.
    My dealer used to crumb stem into powder to make it look like kief, and he gave me shake along with it.

My lungs enjoyed smoking it.... 

14. Looks like a good batch of pasta comin up

15. Look like some chronic to me bro. Take a big bong rip

16. #16 Deleted member 281310, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
    I don't know what the fuck that is, smoke it and find out man. you aint never smoke oregano before?

What you do is take about a 12 gallon trash bag of that and make an 1/8 of hash.

• Like Like x 2
  18. And by homie you are referring to yourself, correct?

• Like Like x 5
  19. yep you got ripped off next time look a little better

20. LMAO!