so my friend got caught with hash

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by panflake, Apr 5, 2012.

1. so my friend and another guy got caught with ".4 and 3" of hash. He told me he had another container with a g but the cops kept that and borke his bong. So he went to jail for a little and got out through bail bonds and has court in june. He claims hes all good and the felony theyre charging him with will be reduced to a misdemenor and probably probation. What do you think, is his thought probable?

2. Yeah.

My friend got arrested in December for Intent To Distribute and Possession of hash.

Shots ridiculous. Had to register as a narcotics dealer.. ( I forget how much it cost)

Drug classes.. ($80)

A month of community service ($80)

2 years probation

And 3K fine.

But he's doing some shit to get the hash dropped since it was an empty hashtainer..

And he's gunna do a bunch of shit to get the distribution one down to a misdemeanor.

It sucks. He's living with me now.. He got kicked out like a few months later for unrelated shit. But yeah.

Your friend will be fine.

3. It seems reasonable. CA has had to release a lot of prisoners and I don't think they're looking to replace them with people that selling a bit of hash. If he had an oz all broken up or a lb or something, it would probably be a differnt story.

4. Yup, totally reasonable. I know people that have gotten caught with up to 9 grams and all they had was court supervision for 6 months and a fine.

Possession charges are really easy to get down to a misdemeanor if your lawyer isnt an idiot.

5. I can't believe you still get arrested for weed in the states :/
    In South Australia you get off with a warning the first time, second a fine and the third a bigger fine and then it goes up to rehab or something. That's if it's under 28g and you don't have scales.

6. Yeah dude it's the same sorta thing in the UK. You get three strikes, first is a warning nothing more, second is an on the spot fine (£80 so not too much) and third is being arrested, although it very rarely leads to any amount of time in prison

7. Bro hash is a fellony down I Texas

8. So your telling me he got put in prison for having some hash,weed on him?

If so then that is fucked up.

9. Sucks people still get arrested for possession, I know a few of people found guilty of dealing here in uk & none of them got jail time. Possession here gets you a slap on the wrist and your weed/hash taken

10. [quote name='"R0Y5TON"']So your telling me he got put in prison for having some hash,weed on him?

If so then that is fucked up.[/quote]

Who said prison?

He said his friend went to jail.. there's a 12 month minimum difference ;). And yes, they will lock your ass up here for it.

That's why I'm glad I have a medical card.

11. Ya he's thought through it good.But don't get your hopes up (he's got a black cloud infront of him),the court could fuck him again and send him back to jail.

12. dam well he is fully convinced hell get it reduced to a misdemeanor

13. That is ****ed up... Being arrested over something that is perfectly fine! Damn government! :mad:

14. [quote name='"FattyAssSnaps"']That is ****ed up... Being arrested over something that is perfectly fine! Damn government! :mad:[/quote]

It's not 100% perfectly fine.

15. :confused: Name one thing that is wrong with hash? You could say if you smoke it it can be a little bad but so is every other substance bad if you smoke it. Hash or marijuana don't have one thing wrong with them if they do then tell me what it is so I can prove you wrong lol.