So my friend and I found a grow op...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Naked, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Alright, thanks for the advice, but I think there was more behind what I could see...
    And we already decided to leave it alone.

2. Good decision to forget it. It's pretty careless of the person to allow strangers to see it in the first place, and if he gets ripped off or busted you wouldn't want to be there.

3. I would have at least talked to him first. Not even mentioning weed.

4. Leave it alone!

5. "hey mr. Can i get some suga>?"

6. yea if I even heard the word marijuana during my grow time I became paranoid as shit. Growers who are actually tending to plants in their rooms/backyards become extremeley paranoid. They have some of the highest bloodpressure's in the world

7. I lold

8. don't mess with it, bro.

9. just tell him you can see his grow from your yard and to hide it better since you dont wana get caught (hell see this as a sign of kindness, seeing you friendly) and offer to buy some or mathc him

10. that might work....
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc9hjcy46zU]YouTube - Hand Me My Thinking Grenades[/ame]

11. or you could wait till after the harvest to approach them, then they will have fresh bud to sell you and you wont have to worry bout all the plants getting chopped down for nothing

12. a grow op in a back yard in cali.. it's probably a MMJ patient and he'll tell you to get lost.

13. Leave it alone for sure. As others have said, if they find out that ANYONE knows, they will surely chop down all the plants. That is what I would do if I was that grower. Its unfortunate, but necessary.

14. suprised nobody said grab some.

im not one to steal, but if i found a grow op i surely would teach the owner to hide it better.

swipe a side bud or two if you absolutely cant pass it up.

15. Agreed. If somebody tried to fuck with my grow, some crazy shit would go down.

16. If you do ask them about it (which I don't reccomend) then maybe go over and make up some story about how you need papers or something like that, they might get the picture.

This kind of reminds me of when I was a little kid in California. I would go over to my neighbor Larry's house and he would always give me some free shit, like a chocolate fish or something like that. Anyways, the dude literally had hundreds of plants, but I had no idea what they were. It's a goddamm shame that I wasn't blazing back then- would've made the best neighbor ever.

But yeah, you have a pretty high likelihood of sketching the growers out if you ask them all directly about it. Just be careful if that's what your gonna do.

17. get at em
    chill with em
    smoke with em

and it should benefit you

18. Leave it the fuck alone and mind your own business. If you approach the grower he is only likely to destroy or move the crop.

19. Just knock on his door and be like

hey, i couldn't help but oversee your huge weed plants...iam wondering if i can buy some from you when you harvest...

skraaait

20. dont take any of that shit!!!! that is the biggest dick move anyone can do. If you see them outside and tell them that you can smell weed and wonder if they toke. Start a casual convo, but dont mention the plants. See if they bring them up and then ask if you can buy some