So my dentist is a fucking dick

Discussion in 'General' started by GouGe AwAy 04, Aug 15, 2008.

1. #21 GouGe AwAy 04, Aug 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2008
    i dont remember saying he was corrupt i just felt that if i was 10-15 years older itd be a different story..and one of the earliest aspects of opiates you build a tolerance to is their pain killing quality. so obviously you take a daily heroin user and give them one of the weakest opiates how can you expect pain relief. they relieve the withdrawal if i take enough but theres no reason to complain anymore...on the bright side at least they gave me 2 refills totaling 60 pills. with 25 left ive made $45 and eaten 7 all for $9 copay. plus one of my dealers filled his 10mg methadone script and methadones are pretty great. im not using them until the 3 bags i just copped are gone hoping to kick dope for good.

2. #22 GouGe AwAy 04, Aug 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2008

is it a deffinate at this point?...ive taken all my antibotics at the recommended doses, saline rinse a couple times, pretty much all i could do. on my post-op info sheet it says day one dont smoke for 24 hours. my operation was yesterday at 945 over by like 1030ish and i didnt smoke until 230ish today.

ohh and its actually not that painful btw..my face didnt swell at all and its just a bit uncomfortable at the worst. what mainly irritated me was that i pretty much got played by the dentist. on our first appointment hes like weve got good pain meds and even on the post-op sheet it says after 3-4 doses and no relief call and well readjust as needed..it was false advertising but im over it.

3. You need to harden the fuck up
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVXGoQSzmms

.....just kidding....
    It is not certain that you will get dry sockets. I rarely rinsed with salt water or the other stuff, and smoked 2 days later. I healed up just fine. Just use a pipe or joint.....not a bong. Basically, you don't want to pull out the scab by suction.

PS. I basically chopped off my finger, and just got vicoden.....which is basically advil to me. HTFU brah. ;)

4. i had my friend milk his bong for me and i just cleared it 2 or 3 times..then i took like 2-3 hits off my pipe like half hour ago. so far my mouth seems fine?

5. i've took 4 lortabs and i feel nothing. wtf. the first day i took two and felt something now i dont even notice. im on the 5-500....

well id rather smoke then take pills but i do love pills....i wish they were easier to get from doc's

your prolly wont get dry sockets but make brownies or some shit

6. Western Medicine FTW!!!!!

(Sarcasm)

7. any advice for me guys? sorry to thread steal

8. He acts like a dick...you act like a pussy.....

so fuck it?!

9. Lortabs? You bought them off the street (or from your guy)??

I was watching Real Vice Cops Uncut on SpikeTV earlier this week...and they were doing a buy bust in Orlando, FL.. This fool sold 90 Lortabs to an undercover and was busted.. He is now looking at a MANDATORY MINIMUM of 25 YEARS under Florida law (he had those doctor prescription notes on him, too.. I dunno if they were real or forged, though).... all for a supposed $410 profit! He is beyond fucked...but what is more fucked is that law! Ain't they only pain killers!!?? the fuck??

10. When I got 4 impacted wisdom teeth taken out a month or two ago I got 10 10's and I'm 5'11 210