Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So my dealer met a grower....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by highinhouston, Dec 26, 2006.

1. apparently he has a ton of this and is constantly growing :hello::hello:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

^that one is my wallpaper :)

2. EA Sports, it's in the game.
    Looks tasty.

3. That looks real nice, but it looks like you might want to let it dry and cure a bit. It just looks a little moist in the pictures.

4. Nice bud, and Fight Night is a sick game, and im pretty sure thats what it's on.

5. do you trust your dealer?

I dont know if id bilieve that, but they look pretty good. how much are you paying per gram?

6. Finding a grower is the best thing that can happen to you.

7. yeah how much do you trust the dealer, cause although it looks good, it looks like commercial good beasters that were probably shipped into the country

8. Thats precicely what i was getting at.

Looks like beasters. but good beasters nontheless.

9. looks good to me

10. Wow dude, I had some stuff similar to that...I think...lol anyways it looks good...how much are you paying?

11. exactly, so your dealer coudl have jsut said that so you think it, but they are nice either way, but just a heads

12. Looks like a skunk of sorts, or possibly big bud.

I agree with Shaggy though; hasn't been properly dry-cured. Not a massive problem, but if you buy in bulk, you may find some mould forming on wetter buds, and of course, moisture adds weight, too...

'Beasters'?

EDIT: NEvermind, I think I have got it; it's any gear from BC, oui?

13. your right,its not finished curing but its in its final stages it seems. its not moist at all really more what i would call fresh

http://forum.grasscity.com/recreational-marijuana-use/129769-christmas-fire-pickup-pix.html
    Thats my buds "Mother" half O (defstones isnt my dealer but yeah we could say he lives in close proximity)
    im also gonna throw out dont take what defstones says to heart....the figures may be a lil twisted

and for the people calling it beasters i serched urban dictionary and this is what i got for beasters
    -mass produced, Canadian, indoor marijuana, that is stripped of keif,(deprivedof it's thc crystals.)
    idk man this shit doesnt look stripped of keif to me at all.....maybe the pictures make it appear that way??

and i got 1.3 for 20 and thats cuz he payed alil more for this than he ususally would to ensure the connection stays

and to all the fight night 3 lovers FUCK YEAH! this game is the shit.good game for shit talking with your buddies lol and in hi-def the graphics kick ass
    [​IMG]
    KNOCKOUT BITCH!!!U GOT SOME SPAGHETTI LEGS NOW FOOL

14. Buds look nice bro, and Fight Night 3 is the best PS2 game since GTA:San Andreas.

But FN3 is better on XBox.

15. so he IS your dealer haha. and 1.3 for 20 ? you should get 1.8 for 20 or 40 an 8th. i say that becouse your dealer is able to cut you prices. and youve stated so.

and those are Definately beasters. they may not look stripped, but the way they take care of those plants... or lack there of cuase lower amounts of thc than headie grown nug.

it does look like some damn good beasters tho.

16. ^ word aight.I understand the beasters concept now, and actually he lives in the same house as my dealer lol

ima get onto him about prices :) lol

17. I would, and i bet he is like, damn this forum is bustin my balls. :D but hey, thats what we are here for... helping people get what they paid for.

its an underground thing, unregulated etc. gotta know who to trust.

18. if it is beast its at least A..Possibly AAA.

Looks like some killer, especially in tx

19. no doubt in my mind there good beasters at all. thats never really been in question haha. those beasters do look AAA

Good seein ya GB Peace

20. yup happy new years bliz, and if its a AAA consensus then try and get them for less than 400$ an ounce