So my Dad smoked half my stash...Again.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChillnSmoke, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Damnit. This is the third time this has happened. I had a 1/2oz and now I have a little less than a quarter. I'm gonna start chargin' him. And if I see him before he leaves again I'm gonna bitch him out for leaving my bong out in the open. He must've gotten stoned and forgot my grandparents are coming in a few hours. Christ. Has this ever happened to you?

2. Dude, that sucks. (Lol, man I'm out of it. I need to go to sleep someday.)

3. I don't recall saying that anywhere?

EDIT: I rarely go to people's houses as everyone smokes here.

4. business is business, charge him.. i can understand hooking a family member up, but your dad needs to respect your herb and stay out of your stash

5. True that. I'm getting tired of him smoking 50 bucks worth in one fucking sitting, without me knowing.

6. Oh come on man. Just let him smoke it no charge. Unless you pay for all your food and like half the mortgage he's letting you live there free/cheap. I'm going to pinch my kids sacks all the time.

7. stop leaving your trees around, or jus leave like a gram or so.

8. I didn't think he knew where I'd stashed it this time.

9. i let my dad smoke my shit, i dont bitch about it cuz he lets me live in his house and he is paying for food, gas, and shit like that so im not going to complain

10. yea id say charge him, or offer to buy him some next time u go to cop

11. stash a gram or so where he'll easily find it, and hide the rest real good..

12. My dad used to do this all of the time.

I started leaving like...two little nugs out when I was gone for awhile. Enough for 2-4 bowls. After that, he didn't even care about my stash. He was just happy to have some smoke-age there for him while I was gone and couldn't partake with him.

Try that and see if it works. Make the spot obvious though, and keep putting it there.

13. I don't think you should charge him or anything, but I would probably just confront him and be like, "Dude.. what the hell?"

14. damn... maybe you should talk to him about it.....

15. Man, if my dad was smoking my stuff.. I dont think i would care at all thats my pops he raised me and gave me everything

16. here, buy a safe and put shit you dont want anyone messin with but yaself in it.hook your dad up a few grams and then yall will be happy =]

17. So, I confronted him about it. I've gotta laugh.

"Dad, did you smoke some of my weed and leave the bong out?"
    "Just tryin' to help you out, you don't wanna get in trouble do you?"
    "How is leaving the bong out keeping me out of trouble?"
    "... Why are YOU smoking weed?!?! You're grounded!"

Both had a laugh after he said that.

18. Dude, if my dad smoked my stash. I would be pissed and happy at the same time. My dad has a really bad problem with building up stress. Then he explodes like once a week over the silliest things. If he smoked weed I know he'd be so much better off.

19. Gotta admit though...

Stoner dads are funny.

(I got one)

But yeh talk to him about that shit. Tell him it dont grow on trees(hehe)

20. Just talk to him about and come to a conclusion... really easy solution!