So my dad just caught me smoking...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jerrdan, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Awesome. Right? I'm sitting here just chillin' after a very long night and then BAM. I get to my room, pack a bowl, and get on GC. Having an awesome time on the forums and then SHIT. The room on my door opens and it's my Dad. He smelled the weed of course because I literally just finished hitting my pipe. He was like "Did you just get home?" and "Did you just smoke a Joint in your room?" and i was like "Yeah, I'm sorry." My Dad was just like "Alright.. let the dog out...". It was the best shit ever. And noy I'm typing this. Damn I am blazed.

2. ... my dad would call the cops if he caught me, but im careful. been about 2 years now

3. You should of offered him some.

4. Kind of a nothing thread, so you decided to tell us you got "caught" and the punishment was letting the dog out?:rolleyes:

Its a good sign of how so many parents are ok with it. I thought my parents would kick me to the curb if they found out, but they never even told me they found out, and still have not said a word to me about it, and even gave me a great present (a new computer) for my birthday (and im sure they knew what I was doing last night since it was my birthday and I was gone all night and spent the night at a friends house), and I would still not know if my uncle (who smokes himself) hadnt told me they found out. Its wierd that they know but they still think that I dont know, that they know that I smoke weed.

5. mydad would have asked for a hit man i miss him RIP dad

6. Dads, ftw.

Should be a T-shirt.