So my cat broke my bong.... Or i did?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ismokeplentybud, Feb 17, 2010.

1. So earlier i had some friends over and my cat was being really friendly so i decided to play with him. Its this little rubber like bouncy string with a toy fish on the end so hes jumping in the air going all crazy doing all the flips and spins and bam runs into my bong and it just snaps in half, i got it as a birthday gift and its been passed down since like 2002, let me just say i am so very upset this sucks! Its the bong everybody wants to rip when they come over its just so straightforward and it hits you so hard. I need to get new pieces asap i used to have a major collection but they all slowly broke.

Attached Files:

2. damnnn.. that sucks man.. looks like a clean break, im sure if you knew the right person you could get it fixed. but i would just buy a new one.

3. That sucks man. If I wasn't on a break or dry (you decide which came first :p) I'd pack George and take one to the dome in its honor. Who's George you may ask? Well I'll show you. :)

Meet the deceased's distant relative, George.

[​IMG]

However, I'm an optimist, and I know it must blow to lose that awesome piece, but now you have an excuse to go buy a new one which is so much fun! Also, if you'd been putting off a vap or something else, this might be the opportunity to go for it.

Did you name it?

4. I shattered a big yellow and black one that looked almost the same as that. I used to think it was the best bong ever, until I got a percolator. I feel your pain... But try to think of it a reason to get a cool bong.

5. Mine was named John Sinclair, i hung out with him and David Peel for quite a bit of time on my birthday at a marijuana march one year, i still have pictures. It was a great experience. And B_herb i know i can always get a new one but like i said that was John Sinclair! That thing was my dude, and it was killer.

6. Dude, make your cat pay for it... you break it, you buy it!

7. Hes siamese, you know how they can be sometimes.

Attached Files:

8. Jesus that sucks man, but I just have to say... your bong and my bong look EXTREMELY similar, except the rings are closer together on mine and it's a slightly different color, I'll attach a picture, and also, my condolences to you for your bong, but look at it on the bright side, you'll be able to buy an even crazier bong to totally destroy people with :smoking:, happy toking when you find a new one bro!

Attached Files:

• 0012.jpg
      0012.jpg
      File size:
      218.5 KB
      Views:
  9. Wow that bong is great i love the colors, im thinking maybe this to replace it Flaming Skull - Percolator Bong Clear - Dutch - Grasscity.com I like the pink one they make more but its like 20 more dollars i think. I also want a sherlock pipe but a very sexy sleek and big one.