So my Brother is invincible! (sorry kinda long read)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by aBluntaKush, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Well first off, as my first post i would like to say hi GC! i have been reading your posts for a while and seriously am addicted to reading about all your stories, so i thought i would share a string of odd stories with you.

So i smoke a lot with my brother, we arent too far apart and are pretty close. A small little background on him, he almost went to jail for up to a year on speeding/reckless driving charges. Of course as you'll see in these stories he has never and seems to never go to jail when we all know he should. As for me, i got nailed by the cops all the time in highschool. I had bad luck.

Anyway, so the first string starts as we're driving on a road trp to visit some freinds in a college a few states away. well its about hour 7 on the trip and as i look down to notice he was driving well over the speed limit (about 30 miles) i see the good ole lights we all know and love flashing behind me. As we start to pull over, i remember that i had my one hitter stuffed in my backpack in a small bag i keep all my "related" valuables. so the cop comes up and asks the usual "do you know why i pulled you over? blah blah blah, and ID checks us. Well apparently to him my car reaked of blunt, not really weed... but like a good blunt. So before we know it he calls backup (an awkward rookie). And asks if he can search the car (at this point im like fuck, well maybe he wont check my backpack...im know im Niaive) so we let him search the car in the mindset that cooperation is what cops like.

Well sure as hell, he turns to me and says "whats this?(holding my beloved baby pipe) i thought you didnt have anything illegal in there" and goes through all that shit. He was probably one of the kooler cops ive run into. to make a long story short he just tells us hes not gonna charge us, its just a pipe, and we were playing this encounter by the book... told them everything they wanted to hear. It was a small scare that turned out to be harmless ( he took my precious baby though :( buts its ok, he dropped our speed on the ticket to 10 miles over and just left it at that)

So tonight, i get off work and is greeted with a nice dub from a freind in town. Little better than regs, but its been dry so i was happy to smoke anything to put a stressful day behind me. We're driving around and my brother asks "hey you wanna drive so i can roll a joint?" i didnt really feel like driving... was on my legs since like 1 and it was 10:30 at night. so i asked if we could pull over into a parking lot so he can spoon it up (i know... bad idea!). I know i saw an older woman getting into her car in the parking lot look at me kinda funny.. and stared a lot. so i was like ok great... ive got weed on me and hes rollin up a doobie. Sure enough, she did exactly what i knew she was going to do, not 2 min later those faithful red and blue lights are in my rearview, she really did just call the cops.
    So he hands me the half rolled joint and i eat it faster than i would have ever thought i could, like a massive nyquil.

Nothing happened, we explained that we were parked debatind on whether we wanted to go into this gasstation but we had just realized it was closed. One of the cops belived the quick little to be tre, but i could tell the first cop was pissed cus he knew something wasnt right... but since i wasnt high... had nothing lying around and my car smelt just fine, he couldnt do anything at all. He pulled some bullshit about my brothers liscense is not a vaildated one, but in the end stopped trying to find a reason to search us and just let us go on about our night.
    As soon as we get away i roll a joint and smoke up for the heartattack that cop wanted to give me. Now im comfortably high, and a well lessoned learned, lol.

well, again im sorry its kind of a read... if you didnt get all the way through it.. i really understand. im just ranting a bit.

2. i got all the way through it was a cool story dam,cops are annoying but seems the first one was cool

3. haha that sounds awesome

in a sketchy awesome kind of way...

4. why did you let the first one search your car

know your rights

5. good late night read.

6. lol similar happened to me, got caught every saturday in a month last year. good story.

7. I know it was really stupid to let the first cop search the car, but thinking back it was good because if i didnt cooperate and threw my rights back at the cop whatever he found he would have charged us with. It's a lesson learned, if they don't have probable cause i'm not letting anyone in a uniform near my car now :p