Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So my blades. This might be the weirdest question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dubwashed, Jan 21, 2010.

1. But its mad serious. Well, not like serious business. But we are actually wondering about this
    ... please don't ask how the idea came up

but like, anyone ever cum on their weed then smoke it? :eek:
    We don't believe of course, that this would increase your high or anything.
    And I'm (probably) not going to do this.

If all the answers to this are no, then I am asking some brave soul out there to take one for the team and report back. :D

2. WHY THE FUCK would anyone waste their weed by busting a nut on it lmafo

3. dude, some things arnt meant to go together, namely weed and semen.

4. @ Dr.Grinspoon

They don't go together UNLESS, your smoking with a chick and doin her. :smoking::metal:

5. go smoke it and then tell me how it feels to have smoked possibly thousands or millions of babys.....now that makes you want to do it huh

6. what a dumbass idea . im sorry but that is just fucked up

7. Man.... what the fuck? Seriously. WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO SMOKE SEMEN? THAT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE.

I can't even imagine what it would smell and taste like. Like burning human bodily fluids, I guess, but... let me reiterate: WHAT THE FUCK?

Geez.

8. Okay that is just fucked up.

9. I'm sorry but this made me laugh for like 10 minutes straight :laughing:

10. wow you sound like someone who is twelve and experimenting with homosexuality(thats ok kid it doesn't mean your gay you are just beginning to realize you have a sexdrive everybody does) unless your a girl then all i can say is go ask a dude to jizz on your blunt :hippie:

11. lmfao!

12. Dude i dont care how high you are, thats probably the most fucked up thing i have read all night..

13. Heres the ONLY scenario I can see semen cumming (sorry i had to) into contactt with your weed.

Suppose you have a sesh paper on your desk, open, with bong to the starboard side. Suppose you arroused, and drop trow right there. Guys, we all know somtimes our one eyed monsters sometimes have a little too much gusto, for lack of bertter words. anyway, dodgy white-tailed cells may escape the grasp of said obsorbtion material. You notice these deviations sitting on yourr herb, but thats your last GRAM man! i mean, it only landed on a little bit of it. shiiiiiiiiiiit dude. haha fuck would i look back at this and thinkWTF? or will i accidentally let it slip to my buddies, only to be chirpped and ridiculed until their throats are sore and tender.

haha weird question indeed. first time i double taked my own post ROFL

14. XD
    My dudes... I am certainly not twelve. All I can say is I have a very weird, active, and not always coherent mind.
    And honestly this was more for the lulz than anything else.
    trust me I would never actually do this.

... yeah I am loving these replies

15. LOLZ! :smoking:

16. hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

17. You know, then you could say you set your children on fire and smoked them... That's a cool story for the grand kids.. :rolleyes:

18. how could you possibly smoke a liquid? thread = :laughing::eek::confused:

19. This says it all...

Attached Files: