So my best friend got in a car accident tonight.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Eyes:Closed, Mar 12, 2011.

1. (mildly long read warning)

So tonight my friends M, Q, and I(me) got together and hung out.
    We bought some bud and walked around my neighborhood just blazing bowls.
    We got back in my friend M's car to go pick up our friend D, to give her a ride home from work. Well M finished dropping off Q, and D and i were gonna hang out at her house. M dropped us off and no longer than five minutes later M texted D telling her he got in an accident.
    I ran, like seriously fucking ran
    i ran like i was in the olympics
    to the intersection he crashed in.
    And he had his bud and his bubbler on him at the time, so i thought he was fucked. But when he had called his dad to come pick him up & tell him about the car, he walked off while he was on the phone and dropped his bud & bubbler in the grass, nobody saw him.
    I got there and made sure he was okay, *i didn't know he stashed his bubbler and bud.
    I asked him about it and he told me he stashed it in the grass behind us.
    Then the cops made me walk away from the wreck unless I was involved,
    his car got towed and so did the other person's.
    (note that he got in the accident around roughly midnight)

then after he left and after all the cops left,
    i went and retrieved his bubbler and bud, it took like 10 minutes to find his bud but like another hour and a half to find his fucking bubbler.

he told me to smoke a bowl in honor of him nearly dying tonight,
    and i did.
    :metal:

2. Why not just hide your stash in a well kept spot in the car? Don't think they can go through the vehicle only impound it or what have you, I'm probably wrong as shit though lol.

Pretty wild crash, did you figure out what caused it?

It's like the question "If a tree falls in the woods and nobody's around to hear it does it make a sound?"

"If a car smashes into another and nobody's around to witness it, should you flee the scene or write your information down?"

Lolololol!!!!11!!!1!!one!

3. he was just paranoid man.
    i think it was his first wreck.

what happened is he was going straight through a light and some dipshit pulled out infront of him taking a left turn, (going towards his right) and they hit.
    the intersection that they wrecked in is notorious for accidents though.

4. Hey did you like my joke =)

5. Crazy shit man, I had a buddy that wrecked while hittin a pipe, shattered everywhere and cut him all up. Nothing life threatening but crazy shit none the less. Tell your homie I'm burning at fat 1 for him to :cool:

6. hell yeah
    his car was soooo fucked man:eek:

7. bummer. try and get ahold of some pics?

8. i can try to get some from google that look like what happened to his car, haha.

9. what a hassle my cousin wrecked similar to this not far back. Some guy tried pullin out of the lot w/ out lookin and my cousin t boned his ass his car looked pretty much like that to.

10. i like your joke man !

11. that blows man. car accidents suck. At least he got rid of his buds and bubbler though.

on a side note, nice avatar. A friend just turned me on to The Contortionist. they are SICK.

12. for future reference, in most places, the police HAVE TO search your car to take it to the impound... but if you just get it towed you should be fine, unless the cops suspect you're fucked up or smell shit. "M" did the smartest thing he could. kudos to him.

13. Good to see somebody has a good sense of humour around these parts. :hello:

I'd give you Kudos if I could.. but we're not playing Project Gotham Racing..

14. now THAT is a solid joke :hello:

15. I wondered if anybody would get that lol

16. i did! :D:D:D